Search results

1. TKF's Alliance Power Rankings Edition Four: Just For Laughs Drops, Hugs/Slap Drops, Smoking Snakes Surge, Watchers Rise, A New #1 Emerges

Yes I can confirm this. It was few hours into the siege. Before we can take any action on it, player ghosted. S*** happens. Good on the twisted guys to put him on siege.
  2. Top 12 Alliances of Sidon

we are ready :)
  3. Passed Farming Village improvement

Take my gold!!!!
  4. Milestones Congratulations to OCEANS VETERANS

@MissusR - see you in the next server. might be dropping in with your favorite foes ;)
  5. Top 12 MeI Sink and Swim + Bonus Interviews, Chapter One

I think there is a factual error in Pigeons Vs Government war. Otherwise excellent write up!
  6. World chat warrior Rim-off

Yep with @asd12 matching 20K contribution prize pool is now 40K. Waiting for INNO to chip in.
  7. World chat warrior Rim-off

Trash talking getting realzzzz
  8. Top 12 Alliances of Sidon

Wlod's Top 12: Let the trash talking begin! Rank 1 - JUST FOR LAUGHS - SWIMMING LIKE BALLERS Pros: Good players Have Charlie Heavy Golders Excellent Point AVG Cons: Seems like the grepo community has a strong feeling towards them in terms of their playstyle of alleged spamming. It would...
  9. Top 12 Alliances of Sidon

Where is your top 12 ? :)
  10. Top 12 Alliances of Sidon

haha
  11. TKF's Power Rankings Second Edition: Tidal Wave Rises, Watchers, Government, and NEMESIS Drop, New Faces Appear

I think Diomedes is in top 20. But besides that I hear your point :)
  12. Top 12 Alliances of Sidon

I am scared....