Search results

1. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Great top 12, i have yet to do my my first one. I think there will be a few surprises in this world. I do not think they will "shake the tree" too much, but hopefully they will keep things entertaining. If i had one wish. I would like it if the bot players...Would stop using those very clever...
  2. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Nice top 12.
  3. Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

I do buy gold for the advisers and the occasional moment of madness. I believe that is the duty of players to at least pay for the advisers, regular players of working age should not get a perverse pleasure in playing for free. That said, Innogames has lost the plot a bit on this. It feels...
  4. it's over we won!

I would just like to convey my congratulations to To the winning Team(s). I dont think anyone can reasonably argue with the fact that between them they deserved the win. I am not trying to "get a dig in" here. Infect and MN were very different teams and each of them could of been considered...
  5. Top 12 Alliances

Its always nice to see a new opinion on the top alliances. However i do have a issue with "Was it due to Aegis using their rusty dagger to stab them in their back and joining Dwarfs?" That is not what happened, but yes i think it will create a new power. Which i think is great. We are all here...
  6. Joey Peaches

We have been informed that Joey Peaches of "Aegis Shield Of Zeus "passed away in their sleep at 10pm last night after a battle with Cancer. Joey joined with us in this world from Gela. Understandably she has not been that active of recent. Netherless her partner Andy wanted to pass on Joey's...
  7. Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

I might be wrong, but i think WOLF PACK may cause one or two suprises.
  8. Tell us a story..

Ok a better one than my last offering. I have fallen in love a bit with Grepo, i have met some truly amazing and wonderfully diverse people. One of my favourites is Glad25, this guy had the brain of a scientist, the bank balance of a philanphropist and the work ethic of a calvinist. Quite...
  9. Tell us a story..

Now that Krypt have won Gela, i was wondering if now was a good time to share our favourite stories of our time in Gela. I am sure we have all had our fair share of being smug, frustrated etc etc etc. As things wind down and we realise that actually that complete and is actually quite a nice...
  10. Top 12 Alliances of Gela

I dont really feel a regular need to make comments on these forums since the splitting of The Bish, but in this case i am going to. It is a little sad that topcoc made the move he did. As a team I suppose really you should look at why he did that, he obviously did it for his own reasons which im...
  11. mkmurphy passed away

Sincere condolences to his family and friends. So young.....
  12. Top 12 Alliances of Gela

I think it us very clear, that a number of people feel i have let a larger number of good players down. I respect what Green says and will not argue my case any further. I will just apologise sincerely and state that this was never my intention. You will not see anymore of "my antics" in Gela or...
  13. Top 12 Alliances of Gela

Its lovely to see a new top 12 thankyou, however with your grace Jorisval, i would like to respond to to respond to Planman's comments. I was some what touched by these. One of the most curious experiences of my time in Gela, was an effective pnp post on the public forum when i was talking...
  14. Best Gela Team

Well i dont think its a good idea to expouse the various members of my alliance, so instead. 1.Colorado: This guy cast a glamour over me, i was fascinated by his insight and verve. He taught me some things to appreciate about the lows and highs in this loveable hobby. 2. Diane: A lady with...
  15. Best Gela Team

hmmmm past and present?
  16. Top 12 Alliances of Gela

Wow that is a huge post. I will respond, to that on behalf of myself and also my alliance. But it deserves an equally worded reply. I will find the time to do your post a decent response. At the moment it appears to me to be a mish mash of issues.Some of which could have something to do with me...
  17. Top 12 Alliances of Gela

No way, someone has already written a book about it. It has all the makings of a great tale. You name a key element of a great story and its in there somewhere, betrayal, dastardly doings and craven skullduggary pitched against loyalty, personal integrity hell there is a even a bit of romance...
  18. Top 12 Alliances of Gela

Jorisval, come now, the truth only ever comes from you. We all know that.
  19. Pnp 30 Common Criticisms by Krypteian Enemies

That was fun to read, are they all really true? Of course they are possible...but really? Oh my goodness. Here is mine. "Krypt, nice people, but nearly every single city state in the world believes their propoganda "
  20. Top 12 Alliances of Gela

Oh Ok, so basically if your population numbers go up your in a good alliance. I wish someone had told me sooner, it would of saved a lot of hard work. In seriousness though, thankyou for doing your list. It shows commitment and dedication to an enjoyable and ridiculously addictive game. I...