Search results

1. Albus Perkamentus

Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

PM me livefeed if you need it broken, bored rn :).
  2. Albus Perkamentus

Get Domination Right

You still haven't reacted on my point.
  3. Albus Perkamentus

Get Domination Right

No, people want to play against their own countrymen and have their own timezone. This is supposed to be the international server (no night bonus) and people from all over are already playing right?
  4. Albus Perkamentus

Siege Time is Too Long

Alliance cap has 0 impact on the game only on the standings.
  5. Albus Perkamentus

Siege Time is Too Long

I think mojo pointed it out perfectly.
  6. Albus Perkamentus

Siege Time is Too Long

It also promotes larger alliances.
  7. Albus Perkamentus

Summer Starts Now!!

" snipe king " I cba, imagine if woolite still played haha.
  8. Albus Perkamentus

Siege Time is Too Long

Just the truth, is there something you could do about this @Richard @Baudin Toolan?
  9. Albus Perkamentus

Summer Starts Now!!

Gonna stop posting from now on, good luck to all of you ingame and have fun. My last message for you :
  10. Albus Perkamentus

Summer Starts Now!!

This is the first world Ive spent bud so thats invalid argument :p.
  11. Albus Perkamentus

Summer Starts Now!!

You just learn how to use your hands ( click ) instead of backsniping 23? seconds later. You forgot to screen my friends (new players) timing 14 sec after CS, thats 14 sec gap for you to kill 70 harps. I even left my room out of tilt hence why you got 20 of them :p.
  12. Albus Perkamentus

Summer Starts Now!!

I can't do it, he must be cheating!!! Remember when same caliber of players like you cried for months against support, we sent videos of timing and 0 banned :),
  13. Albus Perkamentus

Summer Starts Now!!

XD Sorry for the bad timing, deff should have been on sec too. As I said ingame, get good at the game :) NL grepo sends its regards
  14. Albus Perkamentus

Summer Starts Now!!

Usually don't agree with you guys posts but he's definetly right with that :). I don't think you can say EN is so much better without having played against other teams.
  15. Albus Perkamentus

Summer Starts Now!!

Imagine backsniping 23 sec after CS arrives and calling the person that sent cs botter XD
  16. Albus Perkamentus

Summer Starts Now!!

I was hanging around 30/40th around during protection. However your point is in my eyes valid.
  17. Albus Perkamentus

Summer Starts Now!!

I should really start putting the pedal to the medal, lost my 1st after two lazy days :(.
  18. Albus Perkamentus

Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

I have to say chapeau to everyone willing to play in such a big alliance / cuddling. You must have inhumane mental capacity to not have a brain overload from all of the doo doo.
  19. Albus Perkamentus

Ideas/Concerns

Quite a lot of players dislike the no night bonus. FR is biggest market afaik? Germany has a pretty big market too. Having a national community is also quite fun in it's own way.
  20. Albus Perkamentus

Pandora's Box 2018 Feedback Thread

The earthquake one seems super grief though haha.