Search results

1. patrian

Top 12 Thread

By "Others" you mean You, Yourself, and your Ego?
  2. patrian

Top 12 Thread

Go away, you have stated plenty of times that you are the best, we're sick of hearing it Just keep quite and invite your 200 man team.
  3. patrian

Top 12 Thread

The learning curve in Grep is 30% game mechanics and 70% dealing with other players/alliances. You'll eventually get there.
  4. patrian

Top 12 Thread

Let's see how it lasts without a decent team
  5. patrian

Top 12 Thread

Going to join Fiasco next buck?
  6. patrian

Top 12 Thread

Oh look, another wild ego powered machine appeared. Looks like Bucks' conjoined twin.
  7. patrian

Top 12 Thread

I don't want to side with anyone but grammar correction usually means losing an argument. Stay on point and feed us more salt in the externals. Please continue.
  8. patrian

Top 12 Thread

We need the reports. pleeeeease.
  9. patrian

Top 12 Thread

Ohhh yeahhh, 115 about to get lit I reckon
  10. patrian

Top 12 Thread

So to put it bluntly, VaD are Anarchaos punching bags? I mean technically every other alliance is Anarchaos punching bags. No one has the B*LLS to attack back. Bunch of "other term for cats".
  11. patrian

Top 12 Thread

Please give us more details about this OP, no one see it here in the external forums.
  12. patrian

Top 12 Thread

Look out though, the self proclaimed #1 in grepo be comin' after yous lol.
  13. patrian

Top 12 Thread

If it shits like a duck then it can probably quack...wait I think I did that wrong. Hey, I have no problems with what you're doing, keep up the good fight. At least I got one answer lol, a few more to go.
  14. patrian

Top 12 Thread

Questions from a noob... Anarchaos: Letting small alliances thrive in your backyard, what's up with that? Vacate or Die: Creating a sub alliance and letting TC escape, what's up with that? Scrappy GOATS+Sons: O55 hugfest, what's up with that? Confetti: Eating nothing but MRA noobs, what's up...
  15. patrian

Top 12 Thread

I think TC players thought they were invincible taking cities from whomever they wanted. I don't know what provoked Fiasco but if you're going to start a war with 3 alliances in your ocean(55) maybe it's not a good idea to take a city from an alliance minding their own business in O45. Hey, I...
  16. patrian

Top 12 Thread

Nice top 12 ArcherOfOlympus and Kratos. Anyone got a post peacetime top 12? Or do we have to continue reading about irrelevant worlds posted by irrelevant players not even playing this world?
  17. patrian

Top 12 Thread

What rim? There ain't no rim, BP is off and core oceans ain't even full. Grepo is dead.
  18. patrian

Harboring Spammers or Just Cowards??

LOL! Talking about ethical play...hypocrisy.
  19. patrian

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Same scenario as carystus where you let other alliances do the heavy work at first, then break the nap and backstab the alliance while they are at their weakest, then claim victory. Nice work.
  20. patrian

Unusually vacant forums?

Open up the 1st-2nd gen world forums. Compare it with the later gens. You'll see how classless, boring, and repetitive this forum has become.