Search results

1. Top 12 Teos

i took scalp of mostly all enemies nearby as well, u do not talk about it i see :cool: I have family, 3 kids, 2 huge responsibility jobs and i cherish my sleep, disrupt it from time to time only, but in general number of hours spent in game and aggressivity i display in my game, rarely any1...
  2. Top 12 Teos

3K griffs, 3.5K manties 3.9K harpies 69enrynes from island 2660slings 1160hops 281horses 341chariots dead
  3. Trash Talk

i guess Miknel have to leave MP now to hide from stats losing his city
  4. Top 12 Teos

I am sorry Miknel for taking your city, but it does have some nice charm.. cant wait to unpack things
  5. Trash Talk

U know good that from idea to step into my ocean u got oposite scenario, seeing me and others poping into O55 endangering all islands until recently so safe and secured. Now lets see how open war looks like when i grab a little behind first line u had chance to set before backstabbing allies...
  6. Top 12 Teos

I am rushing towards 1st attacker/fighter of this game despite 40th ranking in points no gold as other pretenders, but what i and my team do to Chickens is epic, they never saw a variety of tricks and chaos tactics i bring them... from alliance being so cocky to alliance where half in vm and...
  7. Trash Talk

I see u were full of words but 9 days after Batalo is winning this war... as predicted
  8. Trash Talk

For kitten, ME Happened :D
  9. Top 12 Teos

Serious probably gonna win this server, they play as one, can't wait to naturally encounter Masked profanity in which i hope my friend Carl would go on other frontlines, that is only scary dude in them and surely a guy no1 would like to mess with :D
  10. Top 12 Teos

While u all chit-chat about few loudest here, remember i am here and looking very SERIOUS :D Hope kitten can take his chances this time against full moral opponent aproaching fast
  11. Rumor has it....

Pls moderators here get a grip and stop this swearing .. I mean is there any rules of forum for language used, disgrace
  12. Rumor has it....

This is a movie they see as their role model of their alliance, on which alliance got their name. Taking in accounts its guy reaping movie in positive light, that tells a lot of alliance and people behind it and their methods of trying to get justice. Check the picture of TBWC and head picture...
  13. Rumor has it....

Well i know u have a feeling that i am playing from each enemy u have problems with, but i ensure you that its not the case... I am only one and only, yours truly
  14. Rumor has it....

My wife did, i just wrote on skype minutes after that CS is sent.. If u point on that
  15. Rumor has it....

U guys from Booty are a joke. U accused me for cheating as i shared accounts with my wife Dolores (needle-in-eye). Everyone who knows rules of shared connections also knows that same enemy/friend cant be supported/attacked within 48h since interaction, nor those 2 accounts could have any mutual...
  16. Petition: End Constant Morale Worlds On Conquest

I am looking a list of players as supporters of this initiative and i know for the fact that each of them exclusively start server as pre-made alliance, that will than start eating weakest around them and than using its dominant early made position merge in many other alliances that fight their...
  17. Top 12 Alliances

Just to fill up things about Dark Judgement, as a crew coming as winners of Lindos (6/7 WW) mixed with Kitane team. We are noobs, no ambitions :D rarely any1 knows us, so total outsiders, hoping to see horrors of this world soon enough
  18. New World? Discuss.

Gold is irelavant in this game :D i can bet in that :D if u have a good team, its piece of pie, as always i can re-build faster if 10 of us send 1 attack and clear one gold player who needs to re-build aprox 10 cities at once after, or we snipe olu attacks only and profit in team, and that is...
  19. New World? Discuss.

Ok, who does? where can we find them, adress them. I got information from support, its on this forum, right here.. So , is there some1 who can hear me and react or no? " Dark Queen 2014-11-16 16:25:58 May I suggest you create a new thread on the Acropolis. The forum is the appropriate place to...
  20. New World? Discuss.

common mods, open new world, again i guarantee 100 players experienced, Gold based as well, dont be foolish anymore, do something... We are homeless, we want to start over, pls allow us that chance. Conquest, Speed 3/3 (3/2), moral No (yes), alliance cap 40 (100)