Search results

1. Top 5 alliances discussion

Oh sorry, I was in a very strange mood last night... And then I say/do stupid things... like this! I think there's not much to talk about the top 5 right now, only Cleopatras Aces has to be eliminated. By the way, this is going to be such a chaotic world with the alliances which are in the...
  2. Top 5 alliances discussion

It doesn't care anymore guys. We all know Contract Killers is going to win Gonnos...
  3. Not a Bug Taks can´t be done

Now I've task (from the tutorial) what says I've to loot resources from my farms via the farming village overview. The days that you get the captain for free are already gone and I can't get to that overview now... Anyone who knows what to do?
  4. Important Competition Timeee!!

I'll participate as well.
  5. Favorite Football (soccer) club

PSV Eindhoven!!!
  6. Alliance opinions

Fonzynpink - Low average, low amount of players. Noobed. Forest Gump - Average average, not that bad players but Clowns will take em down. The Sexy Shepherds - Nice name, small elite alliance. I don't know how experienced they're but it looks nice. Contract Killers, The unstoppable gods...
  7. Alliance opinions

Hi there, Something we did at least on the Dutch forum: I choose 3 alliances and the next tells his opinion about those 3 alliances. The person who told his opinion will choose 3 again etc. - The Ottomans - In Kontrol - Black knights
  8. Contract Killers

Thank you.
  9. Ally, War and Disband.

Ally: Atomic (most prommising in my opinion) War: Warpath (nice challenge) Disband: The Dutch Connection (However I'm Dutch myself, I don't think they'll get control here, they can't stay Dutch the whole game I think.) True Angels of Grepolis Naval Fleet 300 Spartans
  10. Contract Killers

Contract Killers Ocean 55 only Recruiters (In-game): -TaniaC -Vincenzo Rallday Don't bother if your points are lower than our average. Contact (Forum): Persie15 Contact (In-game): Irreverent.
  11. No stats

Okay, thanks.
  12. No stats

I wanted to look for the grepolis stats of world 69 but I see it stops at 67 already? Or am I blind? Sincerely, Persie15
  13. Top 12 Alliances Sink-or-Swim

Hey, I'm the leader of CK. I just want to tell I'm going to separate the good from the bad as fast as possible. I got some players who are new to the game so I'm putting all my effort now in teaching them how the game works... But yeah... low average anyway... but I'll make the best of it with...
  14. Banned?

I understand your last thing and I send a ticket and I'm unbanned already. But I got banned for longer then a day, shouldn't the moderator first find out who is the responsible player? Now everyone with forum authorizations got banned, that were a lot of people. I'm convinced this isn't just the...
  15. Banned?

Dear grepolis players and moderators, yesterday I got banned because someone told a racistic joke on the forum. And because I got the forum moderator authorizations, I got banned for it, while I'm not the official moderator. I just got them to do my "own" work in the alliance (alliance...