Search results

1. fingolfin

Announcement Tom's Grepolis Crossword

Hello forum go-ers. With a prize of 200 gold up for grabs do you have the knowledge needed to tackle Tom's Grepolis Crossword. Information about the competition and submissions can be posted here , whilst a discussion thread can be found here. Good Luck!
  2. fingolfin

Important Eubea ~ PotM Voting

Who is your December Poster of the Month for Eubea?
  3. fingolfin

Cythera ~ PotM Voting

Who gets your vote for Cythera's December Poster of the Month?
  4. fingolfin

Competition Eubea ~ PotM

The Comp Hi there folks, As you will most likely have inferred, this competition will be held on a monthly basis to celebrate the great contribution you, our community, provide. Rules Users will nominate up to three people and provide posts from the appropriate month as...
  5. fingolfin

Cythera ~ PotM

For Voting Click Here The Comp Hi there folks, As you will most likely have inferred, this competition will be held on a monthly basis to celebrate the great contribution you, our community, provide. Rules Users will nominate up to three people and provide posts from the appropriate month as...
  6. fingolfin

Which mod is most likely to takeover the world?

Who's got the mad skills, scary persona and daring attitude needed to rule the world?
  7. fingolfin

Top 12 ABP Alliances

Alliance Total ABP Gain Average per Member Gain Infectious 401196 - 4776 - Moderated Nation 301564 - 3174 - Project Misery Business 252775 - 3949 - Dark Angels 215782 - 2509 - Eclipse 170620 - 2215 - Bunch of Trolls 164220 - 1728 - Legion of Kings...
  8. fingolfin

Generic Debate (2)

Should all drugs be legalised? Would legalising currently illegal drugs cause more benefit than harm to users and society as a whole. Do the benefits of taxation and acceptable standards outweigh the easier access and reduced stigma?
  9. fingolfin

Generic Debate (1)

Thought I would try a more standard debate so without further ado: Do you think everyone should have the right to die when and how they want to? Please remember to respect everyones opinion whether you agree or disagree. Thanks and have fun debating. fingolfin
  10. fingolfin

Announcement SotW Season 4! Are you up for the challenge?

SotW Season 4 has opened its gates, are you up for the challenge? Whether you want to participate, or just want to see our designers battle it out, pop on down to GrepoFX and get a slice of the action! The first week has started, and you have until 4th August to get your entries in. Click here...
  11. fingolfin

Warning Labels: Have they gone too far?

Have we, as a society, gone to far on the warning labels now contained on products. Messages like "Keep out of reach of Children" on bleach and perhaps more worryingly "May contain nuts" on a packet of nuts show just how low people consider average intelligence to be. Has it gone too far? Can...
  12. fingolfin

Dangers to health?

The question of this debate is "Is there enough warning about the dangers to health of habits like smoking, excessive drinking (alcohol) and overeating?" Its not very hard to find a news story about how alcohol, smoking or overeating can affect our health but is enough done to promote these...
  13. fingolfin

A Grepolis Themed Debate (4)

Does the tutorial have a major impact on gameplay? With rewards for building pretty much everything up a level, taking over farms or buying premiums, it has never been easier to build up your city and armies. But have these changes had a noticeable effect on the gameplay? Are people more...
  14. fingolfin

A Grepolis Themed Debate (3)

For this debate we'd like to discuss whether it is better to be: the Attacker or the Defender. Thanks to lolophant for the idea.
  15. fingolfin

Officials in Sport

With the rise in the amount of money gained in professional sport the errors and calls of officials can become more and more costly. This especially apparent in sports like football and baseball where the officials have no replays or replay reviewing officials to help them make decisions and...
  16. fingolfin

Romney or Obama?

As the upcoming US election draws towards its end I'd be interested to know who you would vote for and why? As this can be a very personal topic I'd like to remind all users that it is not acceptable to insult or degrade anyone's opinion and if that should happen I will be closing the thread.
  17. fingolfin

A Grepolis Themed Debate (2)

So to kick start this new forum I've got a debate for all the oldies :P Version 1.26 or Version 2.0x
  18. fingolfin

Important Debate and Discussion rules - Read and Accept

In addition to the General Forum Rules, the following rules will also apply to this section: Decisions made by a Titan or above are final, there is no right to appeal. 'Limited' debates and discussions can be closed without notice and will only be open for a maximum of 1 month. Once a debate...
  19. fingolfin

A new Era for Debate and Discussion

Now that this section has its very own active and hardworking mod (thats me :P), we have decided to make some changes to the way this forum is run. To start with it will be reopened to the entire forum community as I believe the community on a whole is sensible and mature enough to have serious...
  20. fingolfin

Announcement A new Era for Debate and Discussion

Now that this section has its very own active and hardworking mod (thats me :P), we have decided to make some changes to the way this forum is run. To start with it will be reopened to the entire forum community as I believe the community on a whole is sensible and mature enough to have serious...