Search results

1. IcedDragon

Hi

Hey buddy, it has been a long time! Good to see you :)
  2. IcedDragon

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

You're all done, just wait. Ssh bby is ok vs the world
  3. IcedDragon

Alliances of Lato

Are they all this merge-happy?
  4. IcedDragon

The King has arrived!

Either.
  5. IcedDragon

The King has arrived!

Who even are you
  6. IcedDragon

Hi

I am well good sir, how are you?
  7. IcedDragon

Discussion Streaming on Twitch?

But the stream is just someone else 5 min farming :P There's always Youtube
  8. IcedDragon

not at all, I think I peaked at 3
  9. IcedDragon

Yeah I did for a couple days, but in reality its just grinding unless you're running an op.
  10. IcedDragon

Hi

I'm playing again, anyone that isn't bad want to play? In Ocean 53 in the best alliance on the server. Also mods smell bad.
  11. IcedDragon

Is Bhrytos the end of Grepo?

Guest accounts are new accounts, I think you're looking at things a little backwards. To grow a game we need new players, guest accounts won't stay guest accounts if the players play for more than a couple of days.
  12. IcedDragon

Guide Quickbar Tutorial (Premium)

Updated list again, heard some people say that some of the codes stopped working. If they do, please let us know <3
  13. IcedDragon

Do Gun Restrictions/Bans Reduce Violent Crime?

2nd amendment* Mentally disabled or unhealthy people are not allowed to purchase guns, therefore they are already breaking the law by having obtained them to begin with. If they are getting them from their parents or friends, then those people are breaking the law by not locking them up properly.
  14. IcedDragon

Fix mah purpleness?

Can you just fix the border on the one rockthing made? It looks closer to the original, but he sprayed the border on lol
  15. IcedDragon

Best Moderator of All-Time : Community Choice Awards

Suppose we start a write in campaign....
  16. IcedDragon

Best Moderator of All-Time : Community Choice Awards

Wait why are there so few options?
  17. IcedDragon

Moderator of the Year : Community Choice Awards

Don't be a nurple, choose purple
  18. IcedDragon

Congrats For New CCM: You Deserve it ICY !

Dont be mean to rockthing
  19. IcedDragon

Fix mah purpleness?

So a good friend of mine gave me this avatar a while back, didn't think I'd ever get to use it :D Anyways, its kind of bright in the head area. Can someone fix this for me? I can provide black and white images for a stencil of sorts. http://i.imgur.com/bKlT1px.jpg...
  20. IcedDragon

Announcement New Co-Community Manager

Fear me! No seriously, I'm super excited for this. I'll be writing up a new meet and greet thing later, but tl;dr is this; I want to be your go to guy for any issues, concerns, or complaints. I'll be focusing on getting involved in the community more with some fun stuff. Can't wait to get started!