Search results

1. Mensis

Top 12 Alliances of Methone

Not that ive noticed. Do not see a problem with what you did but maybe a thread you open yourself would have increased your chances and the others off your back. Welcome back to Grepo. Only returned myself after a leave of absence for my daughters birth and made it till she turned two.
  2. Mensis

Top 12 Sober or hungover

Why waste time that could be used elsewhere. Never seen such a dead server external. Even worse it's the first i had to experience upon my return to Grepo after a leave of abscense. Curious as to why the creation of Grepos first posthumous child. Might it be the speed of the world or an...
  3. Mensis

Pnp FYI ALLIANCE JUMPER AND BETRAYER

FF good to see you are still around. Two years away and so many names disappeared.
  4. Mensis

Triad

Maybe not on externals but what about in the game perhaps?
  5. Mensis

Rate the Player Above

zeuskiller98 Points: 1/10 BP: 3/10 Alliance: 5/10 Position: 6/10 Name: 5/10 Reputation : 2/10 - don't know you as a player, although i see you did Chi with me. Total : 22/60
  6. Mensis

Triad

But why would Cox just call him that, i'm sure he deserved it in some way or form?
  7. Mensis

Triad

No only the king of attack and cancel Well in my view, someone who did this deserves a hit back at them. Just my thoughts
  8. Mensis

Grepointel

Really don't hope so
  9. Mensis

Newspaper Dion Global Issue IV

Good luck with your endeavours waiting, i'll try and take over from you, if that's ok. Always wanted to try a newspaper.
  10. Mensis

Grepointel

Anyone having a problem with grepointel as well? Down for a few days now.
  11. Mensis

New guy on island 303 706

Hello randburg, hope you doing well, havent heard from you in awhile. Guess ill have to whatsapp you;)
  12. Mensis

Answered buffing sup units with Phalanx/Ram/commander ?

Interesting, forgot about that. Thank you for the refresh;)
  13. Mensis

6 Nations

I love rugby
  14. Mensis

A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

Shame, and i had thought that some would have grown up by now. Guess i'll wait a bit more;)
  15. Mensis

Might be the same for Daz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfs0R-7cS_s
  16. Mensis

War Stats

Thief lol ;)
  17. Mensis

Lol....enjoy guys. Later;)
  18. Mensis

Yes indeed....lol.....sorry daz but do you need a candle? Sorry to hear, hope RL was nothing to bad;)
  19. Mensis

Should have known Daz were somewhere lurking in the dark, hope all is well. I see, guess RL got in the way.
  20. Mensis

Why didn't you join the world?