Search results

1. Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

And I was thinking if its worth it to become active again... Why am I not shocked? (Pay to win became their key policy more than an year ago)
  2. Project: Forum Improvements

Since when can i see who repped me?
  3. 2.99 Discussion Thread

i didn't hear something like that either!
  4. 2.99 Discussion Thread

i think daily reward change may finally be good.
  5. Explain Hero Worlds Please?

and people tend to lose interest, but they don't want to end their profile either.
  6. 2.95 Discussion Thread

That is a different idea. Sometimes I just want to knock out my enemies wall without damaging the city I am conquering. That doesn't mean I can not damage any city at all.
  7. 2.95 Discussion Thread

Sure, after 3 years, you all of a sudden wake up. Can you also redirect us to the thread/discussion which was the source of such a feedback?
  8. Live Stream Q&A Questions

I have seen a lot of feedback requesting instant build to be cancelled, but I am yet to see where the players ssaid that 2k res should be sold for 50 gold. How exactly is the feedback collected, from the players or from some financial advisor.
  9. Petition to fix Gold Trading

I must accept that the game is losing its touch. Less than 1 in 150 users who registered on these forums bothers to login once a month. What more proof do you need?
  10. Live Stream Q&A Questions

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?56225-Shared-Connection-Disadvantage Would you like to revamp the shared connection rules so that we can atleast defend ourselves? Not being able to spell on incomming attacks is ridiculous.
  11. Live Stream Q&A Questions

Does INNO plan on flooding our screen with advertisements, and offers of gold purchases?
  12. battle summary

Only if you kill all naval units in a attack(except fireships), then you get to see what the defender had in his harbour.Only If you kill all land units, you get to see his entire army. Incase you are attacking someone on your island, or using a flying mythical unit, you get to see what he has...
  13. Can you support a conquested city with myth units?

^this :P I do remember that it got changed. Gods do not get automatically assigned now. It used to be that some years back, but no longer...
  14. 2.93 Discussion Thread

I am not sure if I mistook you, unless this statement is by another supafletch(account on US forum) "I use gold and feel that this balances the game for the people less likely or unable to use gold." I disagree. I don't mind selling more resources at a lower ratio if it reduces the time needed...
  15. 2.93 Discussion Thread

The resentment for this change is very real. As as gold user, or as a resource seller, I have the right to decide if I should buy/sell 15k res for 10 gold, or 100 resources for 200 gold. I should not be dictated on this matter. If they had fixed the res limit at 2k res, and the gold limit at 10...
  16. Petition to fix Gold Trading

Signed
  17. 2.93 Discussion Thread

I used to sell 800 res for 10 gold. Thats 4k for 50 gold. And this was on first day of server. Who is going to pay you 50 gold for 2000 resources? I can see only one reason for this. So that they can replace gold trading by their 'newbie packages' which gives them directly $$$ I managed to...
  18. Accessing Innogames databases.

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?5590-Access-World-Data maybe this will help you?
  19. Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

I heard that these packages are back with a new name? https://devblog.grepolis.com/?p=1216#comment-10515
  20. Drones - Privacy vs. Law/Security

But 150m is more than 400 ft, doesn't this contradiction make it illegal to fly drones at all in any area with any sort of building in range of 150m already?