Search results

1. Smiley.

Fight District

Location: northwest (ocean 44) member cap maximum: half of the world's limit system: Conquest speed: 2 or 3 I've been wanting to come back to grepolis after taking a break. I am very experienced and i have played grepolis since world Alpha. I'm looking for dedicated player that are...
  2. Smiley.

This world is weak.

lets start with the top alliance roman republic. then panic attack. Bambi, no need for spoilers we already know how cowardly this one is. Redneck avengers seemed to be the most aggressive alliance here but now they have a pact with repossession agents. Has grepolis turned into one big...
  3. Smiley.

DOTW #1 Recruitment & Diplomacy

So, I'm going to introduce something new to the forum in an attempt to make it more active now and in the future. The idea derived from the DnD forum and should get people to express more views. All the topics will be about Grepolis and more importantly, World Kos. Every week, a question will...
  4. Smiley.

Merchants selling pity

=PiTy Server Team=: Hello calydon were from Portugal, please smash us at 3 am server time. The Merchants: Lets make a trade, for every city we take we will give you some tips on how to survive the En. server. you guys are the Pity Team so we might as well give you something after taking some...
  5. Smiley.

Name Pending

Name: (Name not decided yet) Location: Undecided (any tbh) member cap maximum (50) Co leadersship between me and Noodlesj I've been wanting to come back to grepolis after taking an 8 month break. I am very experienced and i have played grepolis since world Alpha. I'm looking for...
  6. Smiley.

BOooooooooooorrrrreeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd

This World is beyond boring. Thank you very much game admin or game moderators, Wt/ve u call it in grepolis, ty for hiding/deleting the thread i made. U guys didnt even bother to send a reply or a former apoligy for incompetence to preventing problems like that. And was there something...
  7. Smiley.

Most interesting forum of all time.

This forum is soo boring. I cant wait for june.
  8. Smiley.

Solace in Athens

Name: Solace Location: southwest ocean 55 member cap maximum (30) Solace is a new alliance located in ocean 55. Our goals are simply to create an organized and aggressive alliance. I am very experienced and i have played grepolis since world Alpha and this is currently my second grepolis...
  9. Smiley.

Skype problems

The reason why skype wasnt working for me was because I was offline. I know some of you were doing the same thing.
  10. Smiley.

Life is a Bish

Sanity has moved on to its next target and the Title says it all. Sanity is tired of getting Bish slapped so now your alliance needs to hoplite out of ocean 56. How This skirmish started. I had a conversation with The Bish diplomat after they started ignoring The pact and conquering in...
  11. Smiley.

Shame on you Chimera

Logged on today and noticed an earthquake on my city. then while I was farming I got bolted and then bolted again and just a few minutes ago got bolted. Its not annoying me because I its from Chimera. Whats the point of casting spell son someone that is oceans away from you. Your losing cities...
  12. Smiley.

Discussion Of the Week

Trying to make the forum a bit interesting. At some point in the game there are four alliances each controlling one core ocean but eventually one is more aggressive then the rest and fights for control of the whole core. Many times there is a merge but with an allaince cap of 30 war is the...
  13. Smiley.

Eviction Notice again

It Seems that Alea Iact Est has run its course. thats just what happens to anyone that's in our way. We like your cities and your ocean so we will just be taking them. Your members have 24 hours to leave your alliance, quit this world, or try to colonize in another ocean and wait for us...
  14. Smiley.

Ally War Disband

You know what to do. first three The Bish Tiny Teddies Waste Management
  15. Smiley.

PNP, Sanity Cleans up ocean 56.

It seems Sanity successively won its war. We are trying to clean up ocean 56, But now for the Aftermath of the War. Confederacy leaders create a new alliance. smaller and only their top players, and organized. No problem for Sanity, but it seems we are still outnumbered. Sanity Vs NGoP...
  16. Smiley.

PnP: Sanity is Crazy!!! First Official Rim War

Greetings to everyone in Phi. I am glad to present you all the first rim war. You are about to witness the fall of the Biggest alliance in this world. Sanity vs TCoP, TCoP 2, TCoP 3, TCop 4, and TCoP 5. (The Confederacy of Phi) 26 Players VS 120 noobs Odds are against...
  17. Smiley.

Hate Mail

I haven't seen one of these threads yet so I thought I make one since I have been receiving some. I have a lot more and this player has to be the funniest I've met in grepolis. Matthew I on 6/13/11 at 3:57 AM oh yea btw i really enjoyed kicking your butt for being a little quitting cry baby...
  18. Smiley.

Core Ocean Predictions

Try guessing what will happen in the Core this month. What alliances do you think will engage in war, What alliances are going to disband soon, what alliances will conquer their territory and stay on top for a long time.
  19. Smiley.

Sanity

Name: Sanity Location: southwest ocean 56 (Rim) member cap maximum (30) Sanity is a new alliance located in ocean 56. Our goals are simply to create an organized and aggressive Rim alliance. I am very experienced and i have played grepolis since world Alpha and this is currently my first...