Search results

1. Just a question..

This might be moved to Acropolis, or perhaps straight up deleted - but this is where it seems most pertinent, so it's where I'm posting. I simply have a question I'd like to pose to the community: Why do players, especially those of us that are long time players, continue to play with / join /...
  2. Masked Profanity - Domination

Settings Speed 2+ Conquest with Domination With domination being tested on NL, we figure domination will hit EN servers by fall / winter (hopefully) Requirements 1 - Play with the app / attack alarm 2 - Use skype 3 - No cheating 4 - No walls above 1 5 - Have your teammates' back If you can't...
  3. Taras Superlatives

I'm at a point where I find myself only allowed to work half days, unable to drink, and only having 1 small city - so suffice it to say, I'm pretty effing bored. So I thought it would be fun to start a high school-esque thread on Taras Superlative. example: In high school I was voted "most...
  4. Envenom - Next (decent) Conquest Server

Alliance Name: Envenom Coat of Arms: Settings: Speed 2/3 conquest, under 100 alliance cap Starting Direction: TBD Founder(s): Whoever draws the short straw Recruitment: contact miknel01 on skype (that is, until he gets annoyed and pawns this off on someone else) Cap wasn't what we...
  5. A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

OV Leadership, It's me, your friendly neighborhood Miknel. We know each other pretty well. We hung out for a little bit in Corinth a while back. We've been kicking it here on Rhammus as pretty cozy neighbors for quite some time. I write this letter as a formal appeal to you begging you to...