Search results

1. Hydna

Buff Weekend. Sorry for the recent Issues.

We apologise for all the recent issues with the app alarm, difficulties logging in and inconvenience caused by problems with the daily login bonus. Since fairly finding who was impacted would be difficult if not impossible, as a gesture of goodwill, we will run some boosts this weekend for all...
  2. Hydna

Script GrepoData - Enemy City Indexer APPROVED

We are pleased to advise that the Grepodata Indexer has been added to our list of approved scripts.
  3. Hydna

Bruh

Thanks - good spot!
  4. Hydna

Closed Ares Maths Challenge

Ok Competition closed. Thanks to everyone who participated. Everyone got the right answers here so well done. Answer: 1. Griffin = 4 2. Spartoi = 2 Selected at random for the manti tokens: @mummyman12 @kranthitejab @sentinelka Please message me on the forum with the world you would like...
  5. Hydna

Ok the answers: Question 1. Pericles sent 108 hops, divided by 12 the Manti = 9 Question 2. This is where there was clearly some confusion and there were actually more wrong than right answers here. In both 127 and 128 alliances had the ability to hold 12 small and 2 large temples but the...
  6. Hydna

Proposal Change Insta-Buy Cost Structure

Thanks OOC this is a very interesting idea. What do you think the downsides would be? Unless the cooldown is short, which you are not suggesting, the costs here are very high so my concern would be it prices the insta build nukes out of the game. It is already quite costly to even build one...
  7. Hydna

It looks like theres a bit of confusion here - I cant explain without giving too much away so I'm going to close this part of the Comp tomorrow afternoon at 15.00 (21st), and then add some more questions that are maths based.
  8. Hydna

Answer the following questions and discover the mathematical value of the all units to find the answer. Prizes - 2 x 1500 Gold 5 x 1000 Gold If there are more than 7 with the correct answer then the winners will be chosen at random. I might also have a few extra questions at the weekend so...
  9. Hydna

Aphrodite Narcissism

Yes the spell will show on your report in the same way a 10% defence increase will show.
  10. Hydna

restart not working

Would you please send a ticket to the support team and we will look into this for you. It is not possible to restart twice within 5 days unless you are conquered so I wonder if you accidentally started a new world or a new server. Either way with a ticket we can help you specifically. This is a...
  11. Hydna

Update to Version 2.233 Discussion Thread

I think from the developers point of view the fact that players can jump in and out of alliances was unintended. Therefore this was changed. I don't think it was rushed in any way this issue has been there a long time. The changes affect all servers and all Olympus worlds so most likely there...
  12. Hydna

I take your point and I will feed that back.
  13. Hydna

The original bug was the fact a temple isn’t shown as under siege if the player has no alliance. The reason it does not show is that a temple cannot be owned by an individual and therefore logically can’t be besieged by an individual who is not part of an alliance. When the developers reviewed...
  14. Hydna

Closed Poseidon’s Lottery - Crack the Hydra Eggs

Well done everyone we have 10 winners. No one managed all 5 numbers but we did have 10 that found 4. All these receive 1000 gold each. This proved a bit more difficult than anticipated and there was a lot to check so if anyone thinks they did manage this and I've missed it please message me...
  15. Hydna

Ok final update. Theres now 4 players with 4 correct and actually one of those players has managed it twice! This is the final chance. I have removed another egg and reduced the bonus numbers again. If we don't get enough winners this time I will select a few at random from those who got 3...
  16. Hydna

Ok update - finally there are 2 players with 3 correct numbers and a bonus so 1000 each. I cant tell you who they are yet. Let's remove another egg and another bonus number and give you one last chance......
  17. Hydna

Ok still no outright winners so I will make it even easier. First several of you have pointed out that there are 2 13's. This was not intentional and to be clear I have removed one but maybe that was a clue...... after all some say in another life I'm a witch...... I've also removed a further...
  18. Hydna

Update here. So far although we have a number of players with 3 we do not have any winners so i have removed some numbers. See the new picture: Everyone may have another chance today even if they have already tried. If the prizefund is not won then i will go back later and look again at...
  19. Hydna

Our Hydra has laid 13 eggs. To take part in the lottery choose 4 eggs and then select 1 additional Bonus Number from those in the line below to make 5 numbers in total. Write these numbers as your answer. The correct answer is already known. For example 1,2,3,4, 21. Prizes - maximum prize...
  20. Hydna

Dead worlds

If you set the world to delete then it will be removed from your list in 7 days.