Search results

1. Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

You know what to do!
  2. World Chat - EN129 (Asine)

https://discord.gg/gnRwGnC Haters gonna hate!
  3. Milestones The most shameless alliance ever! And the most untrustworthy player so far!

Hmmm, what should I start with? I guess I will tell you what informations I gathered, about the mighty Move. or should I say Wreckshipper? Ohhh yeah, you've got it, he is Wreckshipper from EN125, yes that world that BS will win because this "great" leader refused to sandwich BS with Gorillas...
  4. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

I guess I gathered enough informations for this world. And my conclusion? This is Leontini 2.0 In the following post I am waiting Check Mate players to come and cry here about how I don't know anything, you are a good team, etc. Things that will only prove everything I said here. It will be...
  5. Oreus (en125) - Premade

Spirtum Sancti is looking for apprentices! If you are an aggresive player, if you have alarm and if you are looking for an active group, small and compact, then you should try to contact me for more details. Other attributes that could be considered as a plus: enthusiasm, you enjoy grepolis...
  6. Premade for 123 - Mission conquer the sun

Greetings everyone. This small premade is looking for new friends. And we also plan to have fun! Too many greedy leaders that only aim for crowns. This time we'll play for fun. Hardcore but we want the funny part too. So, if you are an experienced player, that want to have fun, I am sure...
  7. Pnp Coalition or Coincidence? TBWC is behind?

Many of you (BWN&Co), cried in WC about the spam. You took a brave look there, we don't spam. After Sema stopped to spam you actually started to spam or flash spam everyone. You blame Spitum? Hypocrites, we are spammed by you, and we never spammed you back! Yes, this is how a leadership should...
  8. Top 12 Papa's predictions for Himera 2020

Good whatever community! This is a hard day for me! Because 2 teams I really respected from begining of this world, disappointed me so much. But let's pass over it and start my preditions. 1. Bad With Names/Bad With Numbers This is by far, the best team, as the Quality/Quantity ratio say...
  9. Script Troops counter

Here's my troops counter. Please I would like to take grepolis heads approval in order to use it. It basically do nothing than counting troops. Link to script. @Baudin Toolan @Silver Witch