Search results

1. Inactive Topic Domination worlds

Proposal: Create a new type of server where the victory type is domination Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? NO Reason: Current endgame sucks and some of the old schoolers would probably come back to play this way Details: No-one likes world wonders. Most people...
  2. Caustic - real deal?

So I'm playing out on the rim and I wondered if someone could explain this to me. Are caustic the real deal or a bunch of gold whores with limited skill? I ask this because I only have dealings with 2 players in their alliance Shaz (the punchline to most the jokes in grepo) and mauro who seems...
  3. Fixed Text bug

I know it's not just me but wondering how widespread this problem is. Since the update I can no longer type either in my ally forum or in the attack or support boxes. It's a fairly serious problem occuring in both chrome and microsoft edge. If I refresh it works for about a minute then freezes...
  4. A fond farewell

I just wanted to drop by and say a quick goodbye to the folks here. I just checked on oracle and it seemed a few people thought they'd actually taken a city from the original account holder. For those who I hadn't told I was playing here as kongming01. I handed over my account at the start of...
  5. Quest bug

My grepo is drunk and cant seem to fix it. All quests appear twice one as blue coin one as red coin option. If I click on the icon on an island I have to do the blue coin quest. Once I've done the blue coin one I can then do the red coin option. This is stupid grepo is drunk again.
  6. Pnp The noob reawakens

So I've had a fun Dimale so far kicking my heels on the 34/44 border near some big alliances but not actively persuing them until lately. I have discovered some pretty nooby play in my years playing grepolis but I believe I may have found the biggest noob I've ever encounterd. Now to put this in...
  7. App reserves bug

The app has a wonderful, but definitely needs fixing bug when it comes to showing reserves... Yes it shows you if a city is reserved but also seems to show when your enemy has a city reserved which whilst incredibly useful for killing sieges really should be fixed ASAP
  8. Gold noob shamed

I feel a certain duty in grepo to name and shame players who are truely terrible and use gold as a crutch to keep themselves half decent. I've been playing dimale v half assedly out on the rim and found one of these "mighty players". As I write this the player in quesion, RedGBarn has made it...
  9. Inactive Topic Rebalancing

Proposal: To rebalance the relationship between LDU and fliers to allow the game to be played in more than one way in CQ worlds Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? nope Reason: Due to the number of myths now...
  10. Events

I was wondering if inno could explain to us what the purpose of having event in grepolis is apart from the obvious making them a load of money. I enjoyed the initial events they had (I recall the first xmas one which was a simple advent calendar one per day everyone got the same) but now they...
  11. Pnp Classic US server player

So final boss have been fighting Anunnaki for some time now and there has been a fair amount of trash talk from either side. Now some players (or a player) in Anunnaki I respect but the rest of them mmm not so much but ehy to each their own. There is one poor fellow who seemed to take things...
  12. Login issues

Anyone one else finding they're unable to login to Carphi? Have posted a ticket but I know I'm not the only one struggling wondering how widespread the issue is. Presumably it's an inno bug fix.... Edit - typically as soon as you post it's fixed
  13. Cave constantly opening

So I've had this bug for a while but not done anything about it. It happens to me at both work and at home so two different computers one which has scripts on it and one that doesn't. Every time I get a new report my cave opens in game. It's not a massive drama but it's pretty annoying. Don't...
  14. Let me tell you a story

So the last 72 hours has been a touch interesting in Taras to say the least. But this morning the dust settled and the best ally left on the server got the victory they deserved. Now I choose my words carefully here, I didn't say the best collection of players but the best ally. It looked 72...
  15. Lions led by donkeys

So it appears that the srb leadership is starting to fall apart more than even I thought before. Their last two attempts at ops have exposed them for what they are - a whole lot of suggesters and no doers. A few weeks back I was surprised to be greeted with volley after volley of 8+ hour...
  16. VM attacks

So say you're going into VM and you have an incoming CS can you kill it after the cs has landed and vm has kicked in. I.e Cs incoming you send out your troops and recall them just before VM kicks in. CS lands Vm activates and then your troops return. Do the troops then attack the siege or just...
  17. Inactive Topic Option to stop "do you want to attack your ally" message

Proposal: Have an option in settings to remove the warning that you are about to attack your ally. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes and nope should be ok to discuss Reason: There have...
  18. Show off your wall

Who's got bragging rights? Lets have a look at some of those walls. (I really want to see pokraks)
  19. Confirmed Mobile bug - can't see reports

World: Cytherea In Game Name: djdom32 Have check the known bugs list: Yes Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Yes consistent between my ipad and iphone Have you tried a different connection: Yes Full Version or Mobile...
  20. Rate the player above you

As the title suggests you rate the player above you out of 10 using any criteria you want to use, i.e. ABP, DBP, trolling ability etc. We used to do this on zeta and you got to know people a bit more just a bit of fun if people fancy it.