Search results

1. crashjones

Happy Trails

It's been fun... but real life is calling--- I am through in Sparta... Who knows, down the road... I may try one more world. Good luck with WW.... Adios Crash
  2. crashjones

3 Weeks in Outer Mongolia...... and I've lost my mind.....

SELL THE HOUSE SELL THE CAR SELL THE KIDS FIND SOMEONE ELSE FORGET IT I'M NEVER COMING BACK FORGET IT Captain Richard "Crashjones" Colby
  3. crashjones

Sparta is Dying... I propose a reboot.... Here is what I have in mind....

We all know it-- this world is losing players at an alarming rate. This is my 7th Grepolis server and Sparta has by far and away the worst attrition rate I have seen. There are vacant cities everywhere and more players quitting each day. This world is atrophied. Here's my potential...
  4. crashjones

Prophets No More?

You know, contrary to popular belief, I did not found the Prophets.... Back in the day, they were the "Prophets of Hades" and I joined them because when I started there was this cool kid on my island, Sasquatch Gunner (He shoots Bigfoot?) and he was in POH.... Anyway, I joined an alliance...
  5. crashjones

Meet The Dragons....

You know, if you never played in Sparta, and had only visited this forum... you would think the Dragons of Fire were absolutely demolishing everyone in their path... utterly obliterating anyone who dares to stand against them... an unstoppable force that intimidates and overwhelms all who stand...
  6. crashjones

You're Doing it Wrong.....

Just because you hope your alliance wins the game.... doesn't mean it will actually happen.... The winner of Grepolis is not chosen in a vote by readers of this forum..... it happens over in the game.... So, spending hours on end posting lies and propaganda about the supposed death of an...
  7. crashjones

The Prophet Way

I am not a regular to these forum pages... so when I stopped by recently, I was not surprised to see various disgruntled Sparta players taking shots at The Prophets. We are, after all, the #1 alliance in every measurable category that means anything. It is human nature to take shots at the big...
  8. crashjones

Happy Trails Omega.. It has been a lot of fun!

I've really enjoyed the past few months of grepolis--- Although the game had gotten a bit stale towards the end, my little skirmish with TNA was fun--- I had planned on leaving in a few weeks given the fact that I am taking a job overseas... but TNA's attacks served as the perfect opportunity to...
  9. crashjones

Interview With a Legend (In his own mind, at least)

I found this article in the latest issue of "Fat Guys Who Got Game".... and whaddya know-- It is an interview with our very own Thane Badger.... Have a read: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ (Fat Guys Who Got Game): "Today we...
  10. crashjones

TNA = Fat Guys Gone Wild? Or.......

... or is it something I said? Since posting my little ditty on the forum, the calorie-challenged, masterminds over at TNA have launched another 60 attacks at my poor little,, defenseless cities.... Let's recap the last day or 2: Over 300 attacks from TNA on almost every one of my cities...
  11. crashjones

Omega is DEAD... Or Is It?

Like many of you, I had grown tired of watching the bulbous butt-zit that is known as "The Northern Alliance" grow and grow as it seemed destined to take over the entire butt-cheek of the world that is Omega. I watched as my old alliance withered and quit under the heavy, and I mean heavy (most...
  12. crashjones

Attention: Great Warriors, HAVOC, and all the various Warlord Alliances.....

You guys need to be real nice to your big brothers in The Northern Alliance. They put on an impressive show of force in conking a city of mine today..... something in the neighborhood of 10,000 Biremes and 20,000 ground troops. All you guys in the TNA academy alliances better be very friendly...
  13. crashjones

Can I demolish to 0? And where can I see if it is a Colonization attempt?

I am a newcomer to the game, and it appears I have been targeted for conquest by a large alliance.... So, I realize I can send my troops away, but can I also demolish my buildings to 0? Thanks, Crash
  14. crashjones

Can I demolish my entire city to 0......?

I am a newcomer to the game, and it appears I have been targeted for conquest by a large alliance.... So, I realize I can send my troops away, but can I also demolish my buildings to 0? Thanks, Crash
  15. crashjones

Question: Can I Demolish My Buildings to 0?