Search results

1. DDfan80

EXTRA, EXTRA, EXTRA, Read All About It!

Spandan1992 was found dead in an alley last night after being brutally beaten to death. One witness to this not so terrible crime said: "I saw a mysterious group of figures dressed in dark cloaks surround Mr. Spandan and beat him with fists, whiskey bottles, and baseball bats! It was a...
  2. DDfan80

Remembering the Old Ones

I just am taking time to remember some of the old alliances who brought good players into this world, made a lasting impact, or are just fun to reminisce about. I figured with all the arguing nowadays, it would be refreshing to just have a thread to reminisce. First is The Dark Punishers...
  3. DDfan80

Inactive Topic Idea~~ Catapults Can Knock Down Towers

Proposal: It doesn't really make much sense to me that if catapults go nuts on a City Wall and knock it down, that there is still a lone tower standing! My proposal is that if catapults knock down an opponents city wall completely, they also destroy that down's tower if it has one. Have you...
  4. DDfan80

Newspaper The Myonia Tribune- Next Generation

Sorry for the lack of newspapers for the last couple months. I have been too busy. But here is another issue, as Fidibus, my leader in Wargasm, reminded me to make another! So things have changed in Myonia a lot since my last issue. 1. LOL went down within a week of having Wargasm...
  5. DDfan80

Newspaper Myonia Tribune| The Greatest War Yet!

****NOTE**** I am not good with Grepostats and Grepointel usually so if anyone wants to help with the stats from the war please message me and I will give you credit in the paper! It has begun. The war of wars. The fight of fights. The struggle of struggles. The alliances Eviction Notice...
  6. DDfan80

Myonia Tribune| Continued

Hello all! I am going to be continuing the legacy Druvi started, I worked into, and Druvi has now left behind. I will remember his last paper for a long time and was glad to be a part of it. Now, to the news. First of all, there is been a major alliance downfall. The alliance formerly known...
  7. DDfan80

PAROS- The Vultures

We will be based in the southwest and will create a strong alliance core to base our operations. The foudners have already been selected and their roles defined. We are ready to go. If you want to join, mail me. I know it doesn't sound impressive, but we have everything planned out and...
  8. DDfan80

Collaboration

Hello fellow Myonians! The next edition of the Myonia Tribune will be a collaboration between me and Druvi! We are merging our know-how and skills to create an even better Tribune. Druvi will be posting the official paper but I am working with him and it is a team effort. Just wanted to get you...
  9. DDfan80

Newspaper Myonia Tribune Issue 2| World Analysis

In this second issue, I am going to go ocean by ocean and analyze power control, as well as tell the news, which is what I shall do first! NEWS Firstly, W.A.R recently disbanded and their founder, asdpokemon restarted after disbanding them. Most of their old members formed a new alliance...
  10. DDfan80

ATALANTE's Profile... FAIL

That is what it says! This only proves more they are an MRA... what a fail. 2500 points... wow... that's a lot lol
  11. DDfan80

Newspaper Myonia Tribune Issue 1

Hello, all this is DDfan80 from Red Rockets! Starting a new newspaper here... NEWS In the past week, we have seen TDP fall majorly. The full story behind it is unknown, but as I will say later, I have some of the story. In other news, the Collectors have lost top players to Red Mist and are...
  12. DDfan80

Proposal Idea for Super Coalitions

Proposal: I propose to have a button int he properties tab for alliances to make a super coalitions. This will increase the activity between pacted alliances and help alliances in war better. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Yup. Reason: Because some alliances...
  13. DDfan80

Newspaper The Two Issue Ithaca Newspaper!

This past week has seen many interesting changes. Extra Mortal Basterds merged with the Varangians, creating a new super alliance ranked third in the world. AAB has been crushed like a ant with an excited kid with a baseball, and Deus and IB are distancing themselves from the pack. Top...
  14. DDfan80

Newspaper The One Issue Ithaca Newspaper!

This has been a hectic past month and a half in Ithaca. We have seen the tp ranked, second ranked, seventh ranked, and many more alliances fall. A new alliance that disbanded a while ago also popped back up, Dark Anarchy. Among the most surprising was As Athens Burns. They were ganged up on by...
  15. DDfan80

Fallen or Merged Large Alliances

Here's a list. Please help me determine what happened to these alliances. Ile Basilike- merged into Riot IMMORTAL SLAYERS/ LAST LEGION- crushed by As Athens Burns Anonymous- ????? Extraordinary Gentlemen- ??? (merged into the Varangians?) ALLIANCE OF TAURUS- changed name to ReVoLuTioN...