Search results

1. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

always a blast when Sema bothers posting, this guy gets off on talking more about charlie then he does about anything else
  2. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

Who in their right mind types up a whole story for something that could've been a simple response LOL Yikes, take it easy pal, I don't need a story book next time
  3. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

yikes lol, if you feel that way about it, I let you enjoy the moment then lol
  4. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

would be funny if it was actually the first time the meme being used here LOL, nice try though
  5. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

debone out here acting like he is apart of the winning team LOL, just another trash player who likes to talk big. This guy bends over anytime JFL is mentioned lol
  6. Pre-World Himera Discussion Thread

Cooper was basically rimmed over in 119. He was even desperate enough to ask several alliances to help break the sieges on him LOL. Same will happen here.
  7. Update to Version 2.201 Discussion Thread

yeah, every time i click on island info on mobile , i get a error code
  8. Pre-World Himera Discussion Thread

Yeah, if you girls can stop arguing about old worlds, that'd be great. Any premades dropping late after world opens? Might have to make my own lol
  9. Pre-World Himera Discussion Thread

you got that right lol
  10. Pre-World Himera Discussion Thread

other then morale, the settings are great. We finally get a WW world. Hoping to see a lot more activity here then in the previous worlds.
  11. Pre-World Himera Discussion Thread

where my premade bois @? Looking to join a decent team
  12. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

TPC is going to win dom, all the other alliances might as we hand over their cities
  13. More worlds like the anniversary world?

They barely even managed to get this world off it's feet lol. Nah, keep the anniversary worlds for actual special occasions.
  14. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

Simbom looking up the forum rules
  15. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

Grammar and punctuation must not exist on your side of the world Selk. Talk about having a seizure reading that last line.:confused:
  16. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

wait a minute...
  17. Who got the looter of the day

Gracious and Aesthetic