Search results

1. IcedDragon

Hi

I'm playing again, anyone that isn't bad want to play? In Ocean 53 in the best alliance on the server. Also mods smell bad.
  2. IcedDragon

Fix mah purpleness?

So a good friend of mine gave me this avatar a while back, didn't think I'd ever get to use it :D Anyways, its kind of bright in the head area. Can someone fix this for me? I can provide black and white images for a stencil of sorts. http://i.imgur.com/bKlT1px.jpg...
  3. IcedDragon

Haider

Hello there, Noob people of Nysa. I am please to make your acquaintance, and would like to inquire as to the state of this world. If you would be so kind as to send a noob representative to discuss just how noob infested this noob world is, I would like to figure out if I am going to play...
  4. IcedDragon

What do you want from me???

So, this forum has been faithful to me in activity for a long old time, ever since I was a wee lil nooby mod back when I first joined this...erm, team. Anyways, in an effort to reward my lovelies, we will have a competition. Trouble is, as awesome as I am, I am less than creative. So, my...
  5. IcedDragon

So umm, help?

I haven't spammed in a while, so excuse me if I'm a bit rusty. Its late at night, I can't sleep, I'm hungry, but I can't be bothered to get up for food. Any solutions?
  6. IcedDragon

Development voting 12/2013

Hello Forum goers and city bashers ~ It's development time again! Thank you to everyone who submits and discusses these ideas, they do have an impact on the community and the game as a whole. Hopefully we will see some of these implemented in the game soon. December Developments are as...
  7. IcedDragon

Improvement Poll XVIII

Hello Ladies and Gents ~ Sorry for the lengthy delay, but it's improvement time again! Thanks to everyone who submits and discusses these improvements, hopefully they will add to making an ever expanding and well rounded game for everyone. December Improvements are as followed: Improvement...
  8. IcedDragon

Development Voting 09.2013

Hello Forum goers and city bashers ~ It's development time again! Thank you to everyone who submits and discusses these ideas, they do have an impact on the community and the game as a whole. Hopefully we will see some of these implemented in the game soon. September Developments are as...
  9. IcedDragon

Improvement Voting XVII

Hello Ladies and Gents ~ It's improvement time again! Thanks to everyone who submits and discusses these improvements, hopefully they will add to making an ever expanding and well rounded game for everyone. September Improvements are as followed: Grouped battle Reports for the supporterNew...
  10. IcedDragon

Guide Organizing messages guide

I am unable to find a decent guide on how to organize messages into folders, so I thought I'd make one. First thing to note is that this is a premium feature, and part of the administrator. Meaning you need to get some gold and unlock the administrator before you can do any part of what I am...
  11. IcedDragon

Slenderman Signature

So, I feel like a changing somethings up for a bit. As you can see, I now have a slenderman avatar, and would like to request a signature to go with it. Size: 700x105 Style: Slenderman. I would prefer an edgy, hand drawn style, but stylized may work for me too. If you could work it so hes...
  12. IcedDragon

Name that Pixel competition

Welcome to the Name that Pixel competition! In this Game, I will post various images of from an average Grepo screen, and you will guess what they are. Whoever guesses correct first, gets 1 point. At the end of the competition, whoever has the most points wins. The prize will be 200 Gold for...
  13. IcedDragon

Windows 8 App Feedback Thread

So I just installed this and found out a couple things. Firstly, it looks great. Its full screen and runs relatively smooth (better than FireFox, not quite as good as chrome on my PC). However, there are a few things missing, and I can try to add to this list as I use it further. One of the...
  14. IcedDragon

Rate the Player Above

In the great tradition of Forum mockery, lets get this thread started. You all know the rules, rate the above player on a variety of stats. Ingame name Points 10/10 ABP 10/10 DBP 10/10 Alliance 10/10 Conquests (This will be for the types of cities you have taken. So someone who takes...
  15. IcedDragon

Beginner Turn this into an Avatar please

Hey everyone Just a very simple request, I would like to have made into an avatar. As you can see, I tried doing it myself, but it doesn't look right. The original is brighter and higher quality. Anyways, thanks and +rep to whoever will do this for me :) EDIT: If someone does this for me...
  16. IcedDragon

What Alliance do you think will last longest?

Which Alliance do you think will last the longest? We have a list of 5 Alliances That got nominated. Credit goes to Kyleli Rules and stuff; This is a public vote, so people can see who you voted for. It will be open for 7 days, starting when I posted this. Try to vote based on ingame...
  17. IcedDragon

Alliance Vote

Which Alliance do you think will last the longest? We have a list of the top 5 Alliances, and whoever wins will get rep on the forums. Credit goes to MrPenguin Rules and stuff; This is a public vote, so people can see who you voted for. It will be open for 7 days, starting when I posted this...
  18. IcedDragon

Announcement This is how this will work

Ok, so you asked for a mod and here I am. Now we will do it like this; Mod: Announces he is the mod Forum peeps: Rejoice Mod: Demands the forum peeps follow rules Forum peeps : Oblige Mod: Demands PnP's, updates, funny reports, and loads of stats. Forum peeps get busy doing those in an...
  19. IcedDragon

Alliance Vote Nominations

Lets move the discussion here. Everyone can nominate an Alliance for the vote, then I will restart the poll later. Campaigning etc. can go here too.
  20. IcedDragon

Inactive Topic A way to keep track of gold

Proposal: To have a way to keep track of Gold purchases and uses Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Did not see anything similar Reason: When you use Gold a lot, or even just a little, its nice to be able to keep track of what you bought, when, and how much. Gold is just...