Search results

1. Congratulations Dark Laughs on ...

Also a further congratulations on being the only alliance I EVER seen to lose all 7 Wonders in a day. Two Master Awards: Masters of the World and Master Failures. Cause admitedly, had it not been for Makhai and BBBwww, you guys would never had got those awards. Either way ... A win is a win...
  2. Congratulations Dark Laughs on ...

Congratulations To Dark Laughs: It's been a while now since they achieved Masters, but congrats is still needed. They won it well, and they've held onto it as well.
  3. Congratulations Pandas

Well Done on achieving the Victor Award.
  4. The New Year's "Skill" Package

The gold has to come from somewhere mate. If everyone is just trading for it, then who is it trading to? Gold will always be bought. Only issue that I have with these packages is that they only release it on a once off basis. Except the last time, they did it twice ^^ one day after the other...
  5. Top 12 WALL OF SHAME

I look forward to 4. Oh and I accept resources from market. I don't ask my fellow members for it
  6. Top 12 WALL OF SHAME

Glad to have made it into the top three. Breaking that siege did cost a bit of gold, but not as much as you guys think it did I won't explain how i did it, just suffice it to say that it was done. And i'm sure the Panicking boys at Panic right now are sending in petitions about how I cheated...
  7. Divine Senses

Coms with clients Been reading this all morning as has been a very amusing read. Only on page 14 now and thought to withhold comment until the end. However, this last post of yours all comes down to whether or not they are willing to put in the effort to converse with their clients. (...
  8. Newspaper Imbros Chronicles Issue Eight

It will be on the next issue Nayr, but by then you'll be chasing me again for the top spot ;)
  9. Newspaper Imbros Chronicles Issue Six

Rock5, thx for the effort into this mate. Wish I could send you some gold for it, but grepo doesn't allow that. So put up a minimum amount of resources on market for a total amount of 500 gold and i'll accept it. My way of saying thx to your efforts here.
  10. Sister Alliances? What is the point?

I speak under correction here as I have never been is a given situation where i was a rotating player. But for a wonder to be completed a certain player on a certain island must constantly be in the alliance, rotating said player out will stop wonder construction. ( Or at least delay it ) At...
  11. Sister Alliances? What is the point?

Been getting a few invites from alliances and been keeping an eye on how many are already at cap. Then I started to wonder. I speak under correction, but in my experience, only one alliance can win Victor and Master awards. So how do you chose who takes it and who doesn't? I understand that...
  12. So, Who is playing?

Agree with Diana, Triad was never really very big, but due to great players and fantastic leadership, they keep winning worlds that they join in on. That being said, 35 cap is too low for all the former players of their last world, which were a few more than back on Oropos when we taught...
  13. Latest Gold Idea on Beta. Step to far now

That and whoever decides to take on Triad. Comes down to the same thing really? No competition. As for my earlier statement ending Gimme Gimme Gimme .... i wasn't being sarcastic. Any heavy gold spender won't complain about this. And before some chop stands up and says "I'm a Heavy spender"...
  14. Latest Gold Idea on Beta. Step to far now

Sign me up ... when does this feature get released? ^^ Can I buy more than 1 time? Can I get 1 Purchase for each of my cities? Gimme Gimme Gimme
  15. Milestones of Oropos

I was wondering when i was gonna come up. I was never a spy mate. I just supported Weed cities to prevent Danny from getting them. ( And as irony would have it, look where we both ended up ):heh: Losing those cities was the best thing that ever happened to me. They were in the wrong place...
  16. Gold Trading Discussion and Feedback Thread

Bad choice of words on my part then. what i meant by gold players are those who use it for everything. not only admins and the rest, but for quicker recruiting and building. So what i should have said was. Non gold players: Majority Premium Players: Average " only use gold for admins, commander...
  17. Gold Trading Discussion and Feedback Thread

Again that will come down to know how of the game. Yes, the likely scenario would be that on a head to head, user B would undoubtly lose. But how are cities won and lost? By cs. So if a person with enough smarts decides to dodge all attacks and snipe the cs, then he will remain safe. Gold...
  18. Gold Trading Discussion and Feedback Thread

Now imagine if you got gold to spend? How would that make a difference? More damage, more queus on buildings, more defense. Remember gold users won't put up their resources for gold. They'll trade with the non-gold users. Thereby giving them just as much advantage. Furthermore, remember that...
  19. Gold Trading Discussion and Feedback Thread

Noel, Gold users can already do that. provided that they have the resources at hand. If i have ten cities on an island and i send resources all to one city, I can rebuild a nuke real quick that way, but then like everyone else, I must wait for my resources to refill. With merchant, this gives me...
  20. Gold Trading Discussion and Feedback Thread

Took a good two hours to read all that. And it seems that it will keep going. While some people makes good points I fail to see the problem with this new feature. "It could be as a result of myself being one of the heavy gold users as mentioned earlier." Been at the game for two years this...