Search results

1. GDi ReTrO

Hero disappeared and no option to reassign

You don't get to use the Heros in Hyperborea.
  2. GDi ReTrO

Hen Rewards and a Bug

Exact same problem with me, finished 4th overall on Hyperborea, got nothing.
  3. GDi ReTrO

Pnp Immaturity on another Level

Not sure. Nice sig by the way:)
  4. GDi ReTrO

*Real life pictures thread* 2

I fell down my stairs and my cat thought it would be funny if he ate it.
  5. GDi ReTrO

*Real life pictures thread* 2

Pic of me about 5 years ago.
  6. GDi ReTrO

Nothing Special To See Here

Lololololololol.
  7. GDi ReTrO

My real intention was to go on a world and post false information to annoy the real players, considering I don't play any worlds I thought that would be nice and very great to do. But at the moment I can't be bothered.
  8. GDi ReTrO

Very good, I came here tonight with the intention of doing the same thing.
  9. GDi ReTrO

Hows it going?
  10. GDi ReTrO

Eurgh, stupid timings, I was never good at them to be fair, always messed things up by such large gaps I often wondered how I even survived in Eta for a while, and got to a big size, but either way, just revolt will do.
  11. GDi ReTrO

I don't even know how to play conquest worlds lol, I have tried but never managed to conquer a city on a conquest world, revolt worlds seem easier to be honest. I have an exam tomorrow, then the day after, day after, next week, then another 4 in about 2 months. Maybe after then, I will be back...
  12. GDi ReTrO

Nope, considering returning to Grepolis maybe, once my exams are done anyway, what about you?
  13. GDi ReTrO

Is he now? Heard he's such a tank that the grepo forums just change whenever he comes online.
  14. GDi ReTrO

Noobies
  15. GDi ReTrO

Attack of the month

I see eta forums are still the same, stupid arguments for no reason forever:)
  16. GDi ReTrO

RIP Leaders and RIP alliances

Very true, the alliance were good at being a fun and serious one at the same time, that's why I joined, an besides, owning WoA was fun, BP from their stupid trireme nukes and weird defenses was good:) Alvinabe was a great leader, he convinced me to stay on the game for another year when it was...
  17. GDi ReTrO

RIP Leaders and RIP alliances

Oiiiiiii, Three Stars were awesome!
  18. GDi ReTrO

Attack of the month

Hey Wachakow, Yes, very old, as you can see by the date on the bottom left, and yeah none of the alliances or players(in-game) exist anymore. Not very much, what about you? Going to be honest here, in my absence from this forum, I have totally forgotten how to make the maps I used to lol...
  19. GDi ReTrO

Attack of the month

Hullo! Oh hello. Decided to log on here for no reason. Here is an old report of mine, why you should not attack me, ok?
  20. GDi ReTrO

World map

Sorry Sorry for the delay, here is the map. CR= Red Valor= Yellow TST= Green UoW= Dark Blue BA= Orange DH= Blue Fate= Aqua UK= Dark Red The Lord of The Rings= Purple NWO= Pink Woksape= Dark Green Varangian Guards= White