Search results

1. Therealpolis

Rate the player above you.

This idea was taken from another world and is not my idea. The idea of this is to rate the last player to post on forum using the template below. Points: / 10 (How the players points are) Alliance: / 10 (How good the player's alliance looks/is) ABP: / 10 (Attack Battle Points) DBP: /...
  2. Therealpolis

Ally, War, Disband

The Templar Order : War: seems to be a small alliance with poor abp. Damaged Incorporated : Ally: Good alliance , good abp with good shape about them, could be surprise package Krypteia : Disband : Good group of players within good alliance. Shame they need a sister alliance and not working...
  3. Therealpolis

Sons of Light

Thanks: This world looks interesting and should be fun. Lots of great players have come to this world. Hopefully everyone will have fun.
  4. Therealpolis

Newspaper The Katane Observer

What about War Cry : :eek: The Salvation Army’s iconic 133 year-old newspaper :P
  5. Therealpolis

Hello Katane - Lets have fun :)

And good luck to you too. You are a well respected player somehow I don't think you will require good luck. There is a few big players here so it should be good. May the best team win.
  6. Therealpolis

Sons of Light

Every Alliance starts with one player We are the Sons of Light Recruitment Requirements: Must be aggressive and active. You must be in Ocean 55. For recruitment contact: Therealpolis Pact Requests: Must be of same mind set as us Merges: It's not happening For Diplomatic matters...
  7. Therealpolis

Pre-World Katane Discussion Thread

Hello all. Another new world about to open soon. What would you say is the best speed settings for a new world?
  8. Therealpolis

Merry Christmas Dyme!

Happy New Year. to everyone within the grepolis community: I wish all Mods and Players a healthy and wealthy 2014. All the best
  9. Therealpolis

The Rimmers

Please explain how I was losing a war. I have never been attacked by any illuminati player. If you know different then please back up your point by reports. You stated that a leader of the rimmers lost a city. Who are you talking about? You are just talking out a hole in your head. By...
  10. Therealpolis

The Rimmers

what is your definition of a refugee? Then I will explain what a big load mouth is
  11. Therealpolis

Early Prediction of this worlds winner???

By the way out of interest who was the leader you have taken out.
  12. Therealpolis

For the facts look at the stats http://gb.grepostats.com/world/en69/alliance/177/colonizations
  13. Therealpolis

Refugees you are having a laugh. What is your definition of a refugee? Here is a deal for you. Post one attack you or any of your alliance team have made on my cities and I will resign here and now. How dare you insult me with your lies. This is a game no need to lie and make up stuff.
  14. Therealpolis

The Rimmers

http://gb.grepostats.com/world/en69/colonizations? enemy_alliance=177&min_points=100&max_points=100000 You may want to study the above link
  15. Therealpolis

The Rimmers

Dontasky you have 226 attack battle points. Those quests you are attacking must be shaking in their boots. The rimmers don't just talk the talk we walk the walk. How many cities have your alliance lost to the rimmers also how many c s has your alliance lost attacking. The best thing you can do...
  16. Therealpolis

Newspaper Dyme Weekly Hub

Well done. One question: What criteria are you using for your alliance classification? Class A to Class D.
  17. Therealpolis

Newspaper Dyme Weekly 2nd Edition

You can do it. Iamprettysure you can do it
  18. Therealpolis

This forum seems to be the least active I have ever seen.
  19. Therealpolis

A suggestion for you. I think it would be interesting, if in future you interviewed the top rated player within each ocean, gaining their insights and opinions of their own ocean; talking about possible threats and any ongoing wars between alliances. Just an idea. You are doing a good job...
  20. Therealpolis

Ally, War and Disband.

Ally : NONAME Not worth the effort but No Name is a good looking alliance shame they are in ocean 45. Up against it ( Ally WAR:SPARTAN forma MRA looking alliance having it all there own way at moment. Needs a bit of good house keeping; Keep an eye on them. DISBAND:The Leagues of Greece Another...