Search results

1. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

And another WW city lost to an unaligned player... Getting sad now
  2. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

So you're calling us out on winning a competition that you weren't playing because you don't like it anyways? You need more hobbies. And that's 3 Noobies WW islands broken, that strong leadership I was talking about over there
  3. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Y'all talk like the merge was to secure WW against SMYN who have no leadership and less activity. Like Lisa said, Ext has been condemned as being afraid of a fight, yet when we went looking there were no takers. SMYN players have consistently quit or hidden in VM since we started fighting. There...
  4. sablestag

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue The Great Merge Issue

WHG if you wanted a quote from a normal Ext member you could have just asked, no need to make stuff up. Y'all are trying to sell this idea that leadership made a selfish decision which left some members behind, as if this wasn't a decision for the members. How many of the last worlds ended with...
  5. sablestag

Best & Worst

You can't have worst player and biggest noob, Luk. I demand atleast one of those...
  6. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Wait, does my opinion count more than yours now that I have better bp, or how does that work exactly?
  7. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Magick ruined all the fun, haha. I think it'll probably get busy again once something changes, maybe when SMYN can organize themselves or Bear thinks of something clever?
  8. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I've seen alliances with a lot bigger lead lose. I've been in an alliance with a bigger lead that lost. Anything can happen in this game. But on paper, extortion should have some advantage going in.
  9. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I don't feel it's that cut and dry. No matter how much I want the win.
  10. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I can respect someone as a player and have no respect for them as a leader. Never said his gameplay was poor, did I? Also I've done everything I can to get people to attack me, that's why I'm posting here. But unfortunately it isn't something I'm in control of. Since we may get in trouble...
  11. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Weren't you the one a while back moaning about how half your alliance turned on you? Forgive me if I'm wrong, because I can't really remember what you've done in this world.
  12. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Leadership is favoring the team over the individual. But I appreciate you deflecting rather than trying to come up with a weak excuse for the lax nature of SMYN leadership.
  13. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I have no idea what you're saying... What I was pointing out is the poor coordination/leadership of an alliance that can't internalize or protect inactive cities in their core for over 24 hours.
  14. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I didn't think that that comment was clever enough for me to bother replying to. Come up with something better if you want to see my snark. By the way, I think it's much more embarrassing for an alliance to continually lose inactive cities from the same player for a 28 hour period than it is...
  15. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

As someone who is too poor for gold. If you take a gold user having an advantage as a problem and not as a challenge you're making the game less fun for yourself. You can't control the way other's play, you can only account for it in your own playstyle. I could view people who are active when...
  16. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Attacking would also be a nice way to keep the game alive. But I guess dbp is too much to hope for from this world.
  17. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Personally I think it shows extremely poor sportsmanship to call out players that have less points/bp than yourself, especially randomly, as you've just done, David. So any new Top 12 predictions after this weeks happenings?
  18. sablestag

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue I've lost count

Hey Bear, could you help me out? I want to be an alliance man and contribute to the distraction, but I'm not sure if I should: 1.) go off the wall and look to go against poops' demands 2.) "tow the party line" to prove that my posts are regulated What do you think would be the most effective?
  19. sablestag

Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

There's a lot of arguments against sister alliances, these are the weakest ones I've ever seen. Truth is a lot of alliances survive long term purely because of sister alliances. A lot thrive with sister alliance. And a lot fail because of sister alliances. It's not a sole indicator of alliance...
  20. sablestag

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Agreed completely, make this world a fight. Please