Search results

1. Emporion: TS World Winners Update!

Ok everyone, It is time for another Newsletter Update from The Syndicate. This is The Syndicate Newsletter #666: You Are Just a Squirrel in a TS World Edition. As the title suggests, It is time for everyone in Emporion to catch up on what your benevolent (or maybe we are malevolent, depending...
  2. State of the World Analysis: TS-porium (Might As Well Be)

So, it has been a while since I have been around and this forum appears to be mostly dead. (You know when mungus, erik, me, leo, etc. stop running our mouths on a regular basis that a forum is in trouble.) Nonetheless, it is worth taking a look at where things are at in regard to Emporium...
  3. Pnp E-R-I-K Errrik

The ballad of Erik and his stooges (Ranga, Blaze, DanLWar, Lymond, etc) - sung to the Music of Lola, by the Kinks: They met him in a club down in Dubrovnik Where you drink champagne and stay up late to play Grepolis G-r-e-p-o-l-is He walked up to them and he told them to dance They...
  4. Pnp The Story of Sinope: A Hilarious Tragedy

In the beginning, there was Eviction Notice. And Eviction Notice invaded Grepolis and infected it with the dark art of simming and cuddling for crowns. Leary of spoiling their powerful name, Eviction Notice entered Sinope as Coming Soon, A name that hinted Eviction Notice was coming soon...
  5. Observations from Sinope

By far this has been the most interesting world in a while, based on the amount of ridiculous political drama/grandstanding we have seen. It doesn't necessarily make for fun game play, but it is interesting nonetheless. My original crew, Project Mayhem started between the two great behemoths...