Search results

1. Galib Abrar

Event community goals

4 days gonve. And 14 days left. If God is with us, we might barely catch the second goal.
  2. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

tell me what you will, your teammates don't like each other. Under the banner to survive the winter.
  3. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

Marking own team sink. Idk what to call that, undermining yourself or just staying under the radar? Now that it must be a mess in the alliance forums with so much mental clashes going on between ex-arch-enemies.
  4. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

Hug parties everywhere!!
  5. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

You're stuck in past Soos. The world is living in future. Here's a fellow LOTR mate who knows better ;)
  6. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

Fact that alliances like Ghosts already kicking their players in siege, means top 12 has changed. Also when the player has some colonized cities on Ghosts core. :oops:
  7. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

Ofcourse it wont be a grepo forum anymore. Also the forum mods will probbly lose job. Can't say didn't miss this. Good to see you slickssssssss :D
  8. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

Glad to see the forum warming up already. Loads of off topic stuff is disheartening though.
  9. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

Hey guys! Just joined in! I wonder who else is already here :eek:
  10. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Top 12 Helio

First of all the war with TBH was not a 1v1 war. That war would have been long. TBH was pressed from all directions + leadership issues. Btw fyi IWNM is pacted with OS.
  11. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Top 12 Helio

So this is what was hidden in mails to BWN :rolleyes:
  12. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Top 12 Helio

Top 12 please. I'm a solo player, i'll just watch the rankings lol.
  13. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Top 12 Helio

I have no clue how Kami got included in that coalition. Probably because of the name. However, there you go, Nath ghosted and Kami goes out. And all this time I was not vouching for Kami, rather stating a simple fact, our alliance however small was overwhelmed for stupid other ocean...
  14. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Top 12 Helio

So much off-topic discussion here, and in the meantime 6+ alliances work together sending all their fliers to kill our CS in a JFL city. Leave the birs+the CS out of this table, and seeeee - Quite overwhelming for a small squad like ours :(
  15. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Top 12 Helio

not laziness omyGod. Everyone knows it failed cuz you were there :p And playing 3 worlds together is not a good idea on my side sad.
  16. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Top 12 Helio

:wg: who's making the next top list. Need some info on some alliances ;)
  17. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Top 12 Helio

We trying so hard to get into top 12. Sluggish 23 players >_<
  18. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

be kind and post a top 12, i'm outdated :rolleyes:
  19. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Top 12 Helio

But Paw, we trusted you with foundership, don't let the ship sink captain :eek:
  20. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Top 12 Helio

Lets get a Top 12 typed here. I'll give you a +rep if you write good things about me ^-^