Search results

1. Phlipster

Request Small Corrections Thread

Indeed they don't! Will get that sorted :)
  2. Phlipster

Looking for a good read...

Oooo Sabriel is good *nods head in approval*. Surprisingly not on my bookcase though, will have to go and buy it.
  3. Phlipster

Guess the Novel!

:eek: How can Liam not have read or heard of the Inheritance cycle?! It is madness! Paolini is a decent author though, he actually came to my school to do some book signings :)
  4. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Discussion

If you are unsure about anything then you can post here or let me know, and I will explain :)
  5. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Plenty of time to enter the first competition so more people can be aware of it running :). After that it then goes to weekly.
  6. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Taken from the voting rules section: Most if not all of the information can be found in this thread. :)
  7. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Taken from the submission section:
  8. Phlipster

Graphics CnC (Comment and Critique)

A simple concept, and even at the level you are at I can give you a couple of pointers without having to teach you much :) You appear to want to go for a dark and menacing theme. This leads itself to using dark colours for the most part. The largely white background belies the true intentions...
  9. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Rankings

Awaiting the challengers!
  10. Phlipster

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Discuss here.
  11. Phlipster

Request Small Corrections Thread

Will sort it as soon as I have the pretty picture to go with it :)
  12. Phlipster

Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

Nope, nada, not happening!
  13. Phlipster

Mmmmm.... pi(e) Oh yeah, and pi x 0 =... well I'm sure you can work it out :P
  14. Phlipster

Signature Please? :)

At around an hour to two hours per sig it can soon mount up, I used to run a very successful shop quite some time ago where I was making 3 - 4 requests a day, equating to roughly 6 hours a day of gfx work. This on top of college and playing Tribal Wars, it sort of meant that my grades suffered a...
  15. Phlipster

It's almost as if they don't know I mod the forums just 1 down from off topica :eek:
  16. Phlipster

And back we go to 0!
  17. Phlipster

Important How to use your images on Grepolis

Posting images on the external forums The WYSIWYG posting system gives you the options to upload the images from your computer, or via url which also has the option to retrieve the file and reference it locally. Although I have not personally used the upload from computer or reference locally...
  18. Phlipster

Alliance Coat Of Arms Pretty much the same as adding on a personal COA, you just need Leader or Founder privileges to be able to access the Alliance Properties page.
  19. Phlipster

Personal Coat Of Arms Unlike the forums, there is only one option for adding on a personal COA, and that is uploading it to Grepolis. Go to Profile, and on the sub-menu tabs select Personal Coat of Arms. Once there you will find the following screen. Click on the browse button...