Search results

1. A Bandit

TKF's Power Rankings 2nd Edition: Plague Plummets, Free Hugs Dies, Souvlaki Rises

our poor feelings, not sure we can recover anymore we'd best just ghost!
  2. A Bandit

TKF's Power Rankings 2nd Edition: Plague Plummets, Free Hugs Dies, Souvlaki Rises

Ahh.. our team WoK already in top 12, i'm glad we picked the fun ocean. Great top 12 like this style a lot!
  3. A Bandit

Milestones This Is A Mistake

Congrats! from the members of War of Kings
  4. A Bandit

Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

You got us we hug with everyone =)
  5. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

Lots of fighting in 35/45 border thats for sure
  6. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

Don't hold your breath lol
  7. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

It very well could be, but I have my reservations about that action.
  8. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

We have a nap with rebels, that's it at this point.
  9. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

So this is our pact information ...
  10. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

@Zivico well, thats not what the leaders/founders in dragon lancers, saviours, and reapers rage have said to me... I guess that could be wrong too?
  11. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

@watchingann Aren't you guys in a pact or nap with nearly every alliance around you? so what is the issue here exactly? If there is something I can improve my post about because I enjoyed putting together say it... I'm always looking to improve.
  12. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

War of Kings VS Doom Machine in 45 is pretty intense at the moment, lots of fighting on the 45/35 border! Doomsday Machine - 501 cities, 76 players Versus War of Kings - 172 Cities, 26 players Anyone willing to throw in a bet on who's going to win? Its definitely an interesting one for...
  13. A Bandit

Everyone up for me to redo that top 12 this friday or saturday? A little unfortunate that the world decided change all of a sudden, as I was writing all that stuff up... haha.
  14. A Bandit

@Ice Prince Yeah, a few things happened, i think i'm going to rework it this weekend, just to make sure no other changes happen, I guess I had picked the wrong time to do the mapping.... haha, I think it's pretty funny though my luck xD
  15. A Bandit

Haha yeah, thats always an issue, its to bad Pirates merged )= i was actually seriously rooting for them! Yeah and more jokes for sure. Next one I try in a month or two will certainly be better.
  16. A Bandit

Ok, so this is what I came up with, and I would just like everyone to know the world is still got a long way to go, so thing will no doubt change in the future. This is from my perspective the world at its current stage and which alliances are top 12, via their attacker/defender ranks, as well...
  17. A Bandit

I guess i'l give it a shot, haha hopefully the forum sprinkles some salt on me before eating me alive.
  18. A Bandit

@Hexx Dex If i had some experience writing a top 12, and knew what to look for i would give it a shot lol, but i'm not quite sure about it at the moment.
  19. A Bandit

Top Ocean Alliances

@Mike62 I mean i asked a genuine question earlier haha, but no response! I feel like if people also just ignore the people who are being/acting childish whoever they may or may not be, they would disappear pretty quickly.
  20. A Bandit

Top Ocean Alliances

Hi everyone i was wondering if some people could shed some thoughts on my alliance War of Kings, we're in O45