Search results

1. sablestag

Top 12 Alliances

Don't blame me for being early only following orders :P Let's hear your views
  2. sablestag

Byebye Troy Externals

Just wanted my own thread to announce my intentions. I'm going into VM for a while and when I come back I'm done with Troy. We've seen it all in Troy and I guess there was no other ending that would have fit. I'm at peace with the way this has gone down, I'm not happy about it and I have no...
  3. sablestag

Troy WW

Well WW has started, we've gotten the chance to figure out how it works and what is happening, what are people's expectations? Who will be the first to finish a wonder? Will anyone be able to take a WW city? Will ephesium be able to build a wonder all by himself (haha)? Also, was I the first...
  4. sablestag

Troy's Sleazy Moment Award

Since Troy has started we've seen some crazy things happen, whether it was a merge to kill an alliance or alliances ghosting to kill the world, Troy has had it's fair share of moments worth talking about. But not until today have we had an award-winning move. So on behalf of the newly made up...
  5. sablestag

Pnp Decision Making: A Creepy Turtles' Tale

ONCE UPON A TIME... there was a happy alliance of puppets and turtles Everything was going great, as the puppets fought and the turtles grew Then one day the turtles decided to start making decisions... But in order to do this they had to have a plan, a well thought out and perfectly...
  6. sablestag

Newspaper Monthly Stats - July

War Stats The Noble Experiment NR KA GP KK Taken From Lost To Taken From Lost To Taken From Lost to Taken From Lost To 31 37 0 13 4 29 4 5 Thermal Resistance NR KA KK Taken From Lost To Taken From Lost To Taken From Lost To 3 56 0 9 0 13...
  7. sablestag

Newspaper Monthly Stats - June

Stats Run June 4 - June 30 Dropped it down to top 6 this month with the loss of Wardogs. I also switched things up some, I included the actual number for point and bp gains and I added a new stat - bp gain/city number, so make what you will of it. NR = No Rules; TNE = The Noble Experiment; TR...
  8. sablestag

Newspaper Monthly Stats - May

Stats Run May 1 - May 31 I did top 7 this time, let me know if I should continue with top 7 next month. Also let me know if I missed any wars or anything. NR = No Rules; TNE = The Noble Experiment; TR = Thermal Resistance; KA = Killer AntraX; KK = Killer KlownZ; GP = Ghost Pirates War Stats No...
  9. sablestag

Newspaper War Stats - April

Same as always, war stats run April 1 - April 30 Only difference, I didn't include city gains this time because I waited too long and don't know how many each alliance hadf at the start of the month, but you can pretty much tell by point gains anyways NR = No Rules; TNE = The Noble Experiment...
  10. sablestag

Newspaper Monthly Stats - March

This month things will be a bit different, I'm starting out with stats from March 1 - March 20th (ISIS/Hyper gave up on the 21st) That way we'll have an idea of the stats before they ghosted. Then I'll do stats between individual alliances at war: NR vs. TR, NR vs. TNE (starting March 28), TNE...
  11. sablestag

Newspaper Monthly Stats - February

Almost forgot already :) These stats run from January 28 - February 28 This time I did it from the point of view of NR, TNE and KA, just to switch it up. War stats No Rules ISIS Conq Hyperborea. Monsters Inc.* Cities Taken from Cities Lost to Cities Taken from...
  12. sablestag

Newspaper Monthly Stats - January

Alright as promised I'm making a stats thread for January (precisely 27/12/2012 - 27/1/2013). That's the end of Christmas peacetime until yesterday so we have a pretty complete view. I'll be doing the stats for the top 6 which gives us a good view of each major alliance in the war. I decided to...
  13. sablestag

Milestones Current Troy Milestones

Individual Milestones -Polis Count- 2 Towns: CNoteG 5 Towns: CNoteG 10 Towns: Muwatalli II 25 Towns: Maleficent80 50 Towns: 100 Towns: 250 Towns: -Points- 1,000 Points: Juliosathia 2,000 Points: **AMIR the GREAT** 5,000 Points: CNoteG 10,000 Points: Channel9 25,000 Points: Muwatalli II...
  14. sablestag

No Fear??

I have a short story to share with you guys :D I awoke this morning to find a new name on the alliance ranking, "No Fear". My first thought, like many of yours, was "Where did this name come from." And from here my investigation began. The obvious answer for this name change would be an...