Search results

1. Attackers of Pag

And of course Deus went quiet when i post a funny thing, probably made him laugh and he doesn't want to prove his cannibalisation
  2. Wonder Talk

MGGA will fail
  3. GNN Breaking News

Please be our guests and just stop posting here altogether
  4. Attackers of Pag

{LEAKED} Deus Vault's Wall, Unedited {LEAKED}
  5. Attackers of Pag

On the side of what you lost as an attacker, probably a couple thousand transports and 30k dlu dead from BP feeding yourself
  6. Attackers of Pag

Can deus actually just go away what a way to ruin a good thread
  7. Top/Flop Players of Tegea

You guys are too hard on yourselves a next door harpy attack is 2 minute TT and you show off about to catching people offline lol app or no app it's gonna happen
  8. GNN Breaking News

I think he just copy pasted that off modscripts kal not as if he purposely made sure that alliance was listed there
  9. Top/Flop Players of Tegea

Report or it didn't happen
  10. Over/Under Rated?

Humanie overrated, the dude was no1 attacker rank for a long time but he plays without alarm and has a healthy 4-6 hour off time where he doesn't dodge his OLU or LS
  11. Attackers of Pag

Is that actually gonna be a thing??
  12. Attackers of Pag

Notmad you are making it sounds so great all of grepo players are going to become BP cannibals
  13. Top 12 Top 12

Nice analysis. Thank you for the read
  14. Attackers of Pag

Especially with those damn quad BP tokens Inno decided to ruin the game with
  15. Statistics and Speculation on Coalitions for Wonders

Considering you guys are handing colossus and Statue Z on a silver platter yeah I would say that's a fair call :D
  16. Deliberation Gift troops between cities you own.

Not a fan
  17. AP.- Daily News

Typical futbol you dodge 10 points that prove you wrong.
  18. Amisos Predictions Chapter 1

They'll float for a while but soon enough Carmichael will sink like a brick
  19. AP.- Daily News

Yes unsurprisingly that is how you play grepolis by taking cities. Did you not know that? Like I know that you only ever take internals so it's hard to grasp for you that you have to take enemy cities but cmon big fella this is common knowledge...
  20. AP.- Daily News

Futbol shut your trap. It was Mayhem Incarnate and there were 50+ players in there.