Search results

1. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

Whatever your thoughts on JFL they are a whole other league in comparison to T-D-A And my simple point was that’s if he failed with JFL he stands no chance working with the players from T-D-A. As for Charlie... we only take citys because of a golder... Was that not the same golder you asked...
  2. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

He is of no value to T-D-A let him go there we will see... let me say it like this, If he cannot be successful leading a group of experienced active players how do you fancy his chances with a group that attacks sieges with birs? A group that has done nothing but loose city's at least when it...
  3. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

And how should I refer to the charlie? I am pushed to really care enough to try to find a fitting title so in this case yes... anything... let me be clear here your likely to loose many citys, and I dont see what value you can be to an ally like T-D-A you might have been a big boy over there...
  4. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

T-D-A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA You will literally take anything wont you, only to have it taken away by us! Rank 6 Alliance getting slapped by a couple of dudes on the rim I wouldn't go charlie you'll be in no better place.
  5. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

continue....?
  6. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

pawc I find it very hard to believe you ever had a "good" server
  7. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

you dont even know do you pawc? are you trying to find one I haven't played? try a slow revolt world!
  8. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

We can talk about any server you want pawc? just name one that works for you?
  9. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

I am going nowhere son, didnt byblos teach you that? I go when the jobs done!
  10. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

LIIES LIES LIES numbers are NEVER the only way! MRA excuse if ever I have seen one, don't paint all rim alliances with that MRA brush
  11. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

:( Why you have to be like that when we in public?
  12. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

OMG its pawcio where you been hiding babe?
  13. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

MRA! I am in! Invite please!
  14. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

Another one?!?
  15. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

Soooo many times
  16. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

I know where to find you too you share an island with me right? By my calculations any decent player would have removed me by now, instead you let me beat on your friends like every single day I clear 1000 ABP+ on that island it’s beautiful Shout out to tiny mojo for restocking him myths daily...
  17. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

It’s easy when you know how
  18. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

yes as I thought
  19. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

There’s only 2 of us in kamikaze just guess which 2... Confused much... don’t worry my dear all will become clear in good time Hiding much? Come back with your IGN and then talk... hiding behind his mask probably hiding behind an MRA in game... Prove me wrong
  20. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

There’s only 2 of us in kamikaze just guess which 2... Confused much... don’t worry my dear all will become clear in good time.