Search results

1. Druvi

Forum Miigration...

Why?:'( I love the vbulletin forum mostly cause of its screen resolution supporting non wide screen PC s and such. I find it so annoying that we have to scroll from side to side in xenforo to read posts.:/ On the positive note mods will love it,I haven't really tried out VB admin privs but XF...
  2. Druvi

Is it worth coming back?

So I might have been contemplating a return to grepo.......what? I'll be bored as hell starting next month. So the question to the.......damn active member counts down to 200???:O Anyways is it worth the return? Too lazy to go over all the changes....I still see no change to the end game...
  3. Druvi

So close

But yet so far... :(
  4. Druvi

Petition to Remove Instant Buy!

Petition to Remove Instant Buy! Not so long ago Innogame Grepolis developers released an update which activated the "Instant Buy" feature. While there was a petition against this and there were plenty people who were against it the developers obviously implemented it anyways. Now we can all see...
  5. Druvi

Instant buy is ruining everything

Instant buy is completely ruining the game. When have you seen a player go past 4.5K in less than 24 hours??!!?! That guy will have a max city by BP ends at this rate-.-
  6. Druvi

Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

you know the drill
  7. Druvi

The new Events Ranking....

The newest daily ranking addition to events in utter nonsense!!!! Another feature for gold users to spend spend and end up on top at the end of the event and get this; 20 X 30% LS attack boost??!!!! is that some kind of a joke? Not to mention two entire culture levels(for being on top and...
  8. Druvi

Omg omg omg!!!!

I SEE A DEV ON THE FORUMS!!!!! I THINK...
  9. Druvi

AC04's Auto-Updating Maps

Here are Ac04's auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes. If there are any problems with the maps, please let Ac04 know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread...
  10. Druvi

Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

Once upon a time in a far.....far........far.........away land there reigned a Noble alliance,minding their business and constructing a great pyramid. While we waited for our glorious pyramid to be built one of our lazy citizens were under heavy attacks by our sworn enemy "Venominium". Little...
  11. Druvi

New Purple?

:o
  12. Druvi

AC04's Auto-Updating Maps

Here are Ac04's auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes. If there are any problems with the maps, please let Ac04 know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread...
  13. Druvi

Newspaper Issue VII~Preparations For The Final Stage

Issue VII27th November,2014 In Today's Issue: Update Preparations For Wonders War Stats (**Removed because COD is doing a whole thread on war stats) Weekly Stats Project:Stop Wonders Update Since the last issue a couple of major changes have taken place.To list them out...
  14. Druvi

Newspaper Issue VI~Rim Update

Issue VI02nd November,2014 In Today's Issue: Update Rim Update Weekly Article~NEW Competition Update: Since the last time you have read the papers,certain rumors became true."The praetorian Guard" and "Evolution" merged,Thus making EVO's alliance cap now 450.TPG top players moved over to...
  15. Druvi

Newspaper Issue V~Quick Update on Top 12

Issue V21st October,2014 In Today's Issue: Update Quick Update on Top 12 Artemesia Conquerors Tales War Stats Weekly Stats Competition Update: The past week has been again dull.Not much action really happening.happening. Rhammus is going back to that stage wen it had nothing really...
  16. Druvi

Newspaper Issue IV~A Players Contribution

Issue IV12th October,2014 In Today's Issue: Update A Players Contribution War Stats Weekly Stats Competition Update: Since the last issue which was 2 weeks ago several changes has happened in the world, Ruse losing key players to OV(Alliance hop) Venominium taking in "Lightning shadows"...
  17. Druvi

Persian Whaaat?

post all reports,critiques and comments about thi even here :D reports with ocean numbers please....only for En80
  18. Druvi

Newspaper Issue III~Alliance Heading & Then and Now Growth Rate

Issue III28th September,2014 In Today's Issue: Update Alliance Heading & Then and Now Growth Rate War Stats Weekly Stats (*Added Weekly Fluctuations) Competition Suggestion Box Update: Since last week war has broken out between "Epic" and "Northern Riots".Reason for the start of war can...
  19. Druvi

Pnp Riots Attempt at a Coalition

Us Epic-ions were on our normal days routines attacking riots taking some cities and we receive a mail.One about Riots plans on forming a coalition against us. We all know how they usually do try to lie about everything they can do get what they want.Thing Riots need to know is that lying aint...
  20. Druvi

Pnp The Riots Way of Doing Things

Might be a bit rusty being some time.... O64 which was a peaceful ocean is now in a bit of chaos.Why?Cause Northern riots have their own way of dealing with things.Such as forgetting how long it lasts before the refugee policy ends,threatening their NAP's not to go to war with them and also...