Search results

1. Narsavog

Hello everyone

Welcome. Be prepared to dive into the mess firsthand
  2. Narsavog

Trial of the Slingers Feedback Thread

Are there any known bugs of players not receiving the community rewards for this event?
  3. Narsavog

Compliment Thread

I think your attempt to expand PG's vocabulary is very thoughtful of you. Helping prepare him for his college entrance exams no doubt...
  4. Narsavog

Pre-World Onchesmos Discussion Thread

35 votes for fast conquest with WW, 35 votes for fast revolt with domination. Why wasn't there another poll to pick a winner between those two? I know no matter what, not everybody will be happy, but this decision really hamstrings the amount of community participation you are allowing.
  5. Narsavog

Top 12 sink/swim

How else will you know what troops you sent?
  6. Narsavog

Top 12 Alliances of Methone

No. You missed the point yet again. I'm calling you out for ruining the game through your attitude. Calling everyone garbage. Calling everyone dead weight. If someone isn't on 24/7, then you immediately call them garbage. You have the time to spam for gold, and then brag about landing on new...
  7. Narsavog

Top 12 Alliances of Methone

He left the group when we noticed his wall, then asked him to tear others down. Nice try though. Props for spreading misinformation. It's people with attitudes like yours that stop this game from growing. Not everyone in the game is experienced. There is always time to build a new crop of...
  8. Narsavog

Pre-World Methone Discussion Thread

Football over already? Teach me how to play and I'll drop with you
  9. Narsavog

Sink or swim profiles

Yikes