Search results

1. Do WE Rule Bellerophon ?

yes one group can win.. or when certain levels of membership drop so whats the definition of one group , right now this world is basically north against south so lines are pretty clear cut.. i hope all left on the last day get some kind of grepo recognition thats for sure,, it has definitely...
  2. Do WE Rule Bellerophon ?

one day toon mad it may ,,,,glad to see you are still around,,,, now ranga1 is this opposed to your teams bullying ,threats, and forcing others to do your dirty work on those you dont like ,,,, cant say im sorry about they way it has gone but hopefully One Day we prove our point to all others...
  3. Do WE Rule Bellerophon ?

some will never understand and some will it is what it is and this is what it is for us
  4. Do WE Rule Bellerophon ?

bye bye ranga1 thanks for coming out :)
  5. Do WE Rule Bellerophon ?

i see you are still upset with our Much Respected Alliance we have 3 wings and a academy and 3 allies and are taking or aiming at all the core oceans now we have been fighting the world more or less for 3 years for sure a year and a half ago we declared the world red just to get doubldealings...
  6. Do WE Rule Bellerophon ?

haha cry as much as you want , maybe it was just you guys who didnt have a end game you all knew the rules when you started , only one team can win it or end it go bully the newbies in your warrior worlds , your gold and player handoffs while people take a rest hold no water here ,,, going...
  7. Ferocious Ghosts

1 Endurance 58767310 2 The Norse 40389867 3 Legacy 35772068 4 Styx 31482445 5 The Flying Circus 27026853 6 Our Way 16492908 7 Endurance BP Army 8860897 8 LOKI 6700246 9 The Imperium 6556613 10 Legacy United 4587779 11 Endurance Academy 4144171 12 The Legion of Imperium 2819351 13 The...
  8. Top 5 of alliances : Map and statistics

first in defence ,we will pass you in fighting some time this week , remember we actually fight and fight those who can fight back
  9. Top 5 of alliances : Map and statistics

only because merovig dissolved us and we had to restart from scratch, but we have taken back first in defence and fighting we will take first probably within the month,, attacking will be next
  10. Endurance vs The World

actually its pretty active between us (Endurance) and Our Way in straight up battles ,, but unfortunately as has been stated some are just trying to kill off any that come to the world as start up has changed and grab oceans from the new ones as far away from us as possible dont understand it...
  11. Endurance vs The World

7 months of war or more most of these alliances have had with us, all to keep The Chosen Ones by the powers that be The Norse safe eating the new the small and the inactives ... almost funny to see how hard others fight for them,, just look at the stats against us and it will prove the truth...
  12. The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

i disagree just the ones who made the most noise , probably who paid the most money to play and become great tacticians with a cheque book but than again the grepo powers that be are getting rich off it or you now there is a way to win even if the grepo gods dont like it ,, all you have to...
  13. The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

why not try merging the 2 hero worlds , if no real growth is happening besides in established areas as alliances not as world growth ,put us adjacent , that could be interesting , first generation grepo players in Achilles playing second generation players in Bellerophon we do understand the...
  14. The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

its not necessarily we were looking for world wonders ,, any achievable ending could or would fit once again I will state hero worlds should be more difficult and last longer a one alliance left wont work as a ending though cause it will be virtually impossible to achieve , but for now I guess...
  15. The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

well I guess we go back to the plan of controlling one ocean at a time and boring the newbies into not staying by them not wishing to attack us ,, there should be some end or restart after a certain point so hero worlds will consist of a bunch of 100+ city players just logging in and killing...
  16. The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

and I saw players threaten to quit if a ending appeared ,, tell me doesn't it seem like a lot of good/great players have already quit cause there is no ending , no reward just a lot of time put in
  17. The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

No ending for now in Hero Worlds I don't think I agree ,, we have played along time and accomplished a lot , as my alliance is not a gold based group and have persevered to gain first place a legitimite ending would be nice it has been 3 years since bellerophon opened I believe ,, longer...
  18. Alliance Stats

was looking through the alliance stats and just noticed that not only was Dissident Archangels still alive,,we didnt want to dissollve them for personal reasons,,but that they are still ranked in the top 7 for all alliance stats Dissident Archangels is ranked attacker - 7th defender - 5th...
  19. -Misfits- + A/D and D/A merge

yes TFC is very good..yes pusakal has a bone to pick with me,i see,,dont know why,,since our only interaction is here,,i deleted my original post here and hope everyone enjoys the summer weather,,and begin to enjoy the game we all like,,dont really like all the venom happening over a game,,that...
  20. Best & Worst Leaders/Founders Opinions

pusakal,,,,some of us can respect a hard fighter,,enemy or not,,,and he was one player that deserved respect,,,also he did take cities from me,not like your claims,and mostly by himself,,which doesnt often happen...