Search results

1. 1saaa

Newspaper Occasional papers - A potatoes outlook - What was meant to be en early days paper

A potatoes outlook (Issue 1?) Contents: Introduction Interviews World Analysis Memes Conclusion Introduction There is something very wrong with these forums when I'm the one everyone seems to be relying on for papers. Something very very very very wrong. Thanks for @IonGrey0 and...
  2. 1saaa

Top 12 - sink or swim

I decided I'd take the once in a lifetime oppertunity to make the top 12 thread (even though the server is not even open yet).
  3. 1saaa

The Pharae times - final issue - it's over at last.

Contents: Introduction interviews The history of the server memes conclusion Introduction In order to make up for no real papers (giving NoHonourNuts an interview and Side another paper) i am going to do one last paper for this server. If you have arrived from the beginning (but then left) or...
  4. 1saaa

Pnp Storm Hug This - They can't stop all of us

Area 51 was a bit of a bummer so we are doing this to pick up the slack. Here is our excellent battle plan: As you can see this raid on hug this has had the upmost planning and coordination. Our objective is storm hug this to 'see them LS nukes' For to long hugs have held a stranglehold...
  5. 1saaa

Newspaper The 100% one off Side newspaper this is definitely not happening again issue 2

The 100% one off Side newspaper this is definitely not happening again issue 2 Contents: Introduction Interviews War Analysis Conclusion Introduction Happy @iMrCornetto? If your not i have a no refunds policy ;) I'm just going to be a sum up of the war so far in this one. Nothing that flashy...
  6. 1saaa

Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 11 - written and edited by a Hell Hound

The Pharae times Contents: introduction interview with Ombika (nightmares) interview with Mikki55 The OP on hug this memes conclusion Introduction This is not a nightmare. this is reality. my awful rushed paper is back again! Please note that the two interviews today were done BEFORE the OP...
  7. 1saaa

Strategic map display

So, you know in the top left corner of the screen in grep you have the separate ways to view stuff. Your city view, your island view and then the strategic map (which zooms out quite a way). This is something I've noticed in both Leontini and Side. When the era of domination starts when you...
  8. 1saaa

Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 10 - written and edited by a hell hound

The pharae times Contents: introduction interview with Raydium88 collapse of noname collapse of true fear conclusion Introduction I thought this was going to be a relatively boring issue which is why i dredged up the collapse of noname (which i missed due to my VM curse). Now i have the...
  9. 1saaa

Newspaper The one off on side newspaper (written and edited by a ghost rider)

The one off on side newspaper Contents: Introduction Interview with Donpj111 Sons of Odin analysis Interview with -Censored- - Erida Kaos - analysis Interview with ErikWijmeersch Sabs analysis Interview with William Strandli Scrappy Goats analysis Interview with NutsNBoltz Fiasco United...
  10. 1saaa

Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 9 - written and edited by a hell hound

The Pharae times Contents: Introduction Hug This war updates The fall of crusaders Old guard VS Nightmares Memes Conclusion Introduction Sorry for no paper this week. I was on VM and did not have the time to type a paper up. No interviews this week either. Enjoy! Hug This war updates...
  11. 1saaa

Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 8 - written and edited by a hell hound

The pharae times Contents: Introduction Hug This wars update interview with That Guy Interview with Jameslongst (when he responds) Mercs VS true fear Memes conclusion Introduction Welcome to the least biased paper on the Pharae external forums ;) PM me with your bets on when this thread...
  12. 1saaa

Newspaper Trash talk with a newspaper at the start

The Pharae times Contents: Introduction OP on Hug This Interview with Jameslongst Interview with a mercs leader True Fear VS. mercs Interview with Dozer Zigashi Interview with Silverfoxuk-50 Interview with OutOfCharacters Memes Conclucion Introduction I am very sorry about the delays. First...
  13. 1saaa

Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 6 - written and edited by a hell hound

The Pharae times Contents: introduction True Fear VS. Hug This Revolt cancelling Ocean analysis (with a map!) Grepolis memes conclusion Introduction This one is coming up a bit later than normal. i hope everyone is ok with that! I've actually got quite a lot on the paper this week so...
  14. 1saaa

Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 5 - written and edited by a hell hound

The Pharae times Contents: Introduction True Fear VS Hug This A nightmare for Nightmares The calm before the storm Conclusion Introduction So, this paper is going to be a bit shorter than previous ones due to the lack of interviews and the fact that this week has been relatively slow. I...
  15. 1saaa

Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 4 - written and edited by a hell hound

Well here it is folks. The next issue of my rushed and poorly written newspaper one day early?! :eek: Anyway i hope you enjoy this issue and can we please for my sanity have a constructive conversation for like more than 9 posts?! please?! The Pharae times - issue 4 Contents: NONAME VS...
  16. 1saaa

Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 3 - written and edited by a hell hound

The Pharae times - issue 3 Contents: 1. Introduction 2. What Hug This thinks of True Fear 3. What True Fear thinks of Hug This 4. What potato's are True Fear and Hug This? Introduction The next issue is here with even more bad jokes and puns that make you MAD. I know that you all have a...
  17. 1saaa

Newspaper The Pharae times (written and edited by a MAD DOG)

So last week (or was it the week before?) i was really sad when i realised that Rock5 was no longer doing his newspaper. so i decided to see if i could create something even half decent. granted this is my first time doing a newspaper so i may not be very good but i will do my best to remain...
  18. 1saaa

Proposal Moving shared TABS

Summary: the basic idea is that forum moderators are allowed to move shared TABS with other alliances that are not owned by the alliance around the forum. Description: So if two alliances are sharing a TAB on the forum the hosting alliance can move it wherever they like on the forum. but the...