Search results

1. DDfan80

Top 12 Sink or Swim

I already got derepped for mine. Wow and it was just a quote and some guy calls me a racist. Mine was nothing after all you guys posted!!
  2. DDfan80

Inactive Topic The new hidden forum - only for added members

Love it! 'Tis a great idea!
  3. DDfan80

Top 12 Sink or Swim

Najistan is ran by the Dictator from the movie the Dictator. Hot chick: "Rubies! Who am I, Kim Kardashian?" Naji: "No, you're much less hairy."
  4. DDfan80

EXTRA, EXTRA, EXTRA, Read All About It!

His city was in ocean 45 I think...
  5. DDfan80

Remembering the Old Ones

I didn't know EN started so early! I guess you guys just laid low until you suddenly rose and slaughtered the rest of the world. ;)
  6. DDfan80

EXTRA, EXTRA, EXTRA, Read All About It!

Spandan1992 was found dead in an alley last night after being brutally beaten to death. One witness to this not so terrible crime said: "I saw a mysterious group of figures dressed in dark cloaks surround Mr. Spandan and beat him with fists, whiskey bottles, and baseball bats! It was a...
  7. DDfan80

Post Your Walls

Maybe all he built was farm. But I will bet any money that screenshot was taken from a different world ;)
  8. DDfan80

Newspaper Apollonia Times Third Issue

oh for the next RIP for players put down spandan :P
  9. DDfan80

Remembering the Old Ones

Also I think Wargasm was here from the beginning they were just small at first. I remember because I loved both of the names No Pants Allowed and Wargasm.
  10. DDfan80

Pnp How to Swim in the big Ocean's! Swimming lessons available here :)

I love how everyone on this forum hates Spandan! +rep or just comment if you agree!
  11. DDfan80

Newspaper Apollonia Times Third Issue

BTW hate to ruin that for you but SL is NOT at war with Juggernaut... oh also for the alliance RIPs you should put in IMMORTALS and Killer Klownz
  12. DDfan80

Remembering the Old Ones

Yeah I used grepostats and it said that RF had many cities taken by NPA and EN in their final days. Maybe there is more to it than that. If anyone has any stories to tell about it I am sure we would all love to hear!
  13. DDfan80

Remembering the Old Ones

Thank you Cod!
  14. DDfan80

Remembering the Old Ones

It has not been two months. They disbanded on 6-25. No that is not old enough for me because most people remember them being here and remember most details about them. Anyway, this thread was made for the purpose of not arguing, as was put in the very first part of this thread. So please stop...
  15. DDfan80

Remembering the Old Ones

Yes I know that but THEY EXISTED UNTIL VERY RECENTLY
  16. DDfan80

Remembering the Old Ones

You try to find fault with everything I do. I did not include TLOL because they have existed until very recently. This is for older alliances. Or was there a brain fart on your part?
  17. DDfan80

Pnp The Saboteur strikes again... and again=)

Oh my god I was crying from laughter after I was done reading this plus rep!
  18. DDfan80

The world is dying

Only 30 million? I have seen over 100 million. The Basterds from Ithaca. Also your sig does not show George Lazenby from On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Great movie. I have seen every Bond movie.
  19. DDfan80

Fight for Ocean-45

Shadow Demons are not our academy, do not know why they have our profile. Second, they used to be called Dragon King and changed their name when we formed a tighter bond. They are just a very close pact member.
  20. DDfan80

Remembering the Old Ones

I just am taking time to remember some of the old alliances who brought good players into this world, made a lasting impact, or are just fun to reminisce about. I figured with all the arguing nowadays, it would be refreshing to just have a thread to reminisce. First is The Dark Punishers...