Search results

1. gponraj

Newspaper Dion Global Issue IV

need latest edition
  2. gponraj

Pnp The dishonourable wolf

good one. would be better with the msgs though :)
  3. gponraj

Favorite Gamma Memories

I got a lot of memories in gamma... especially the ones when i am in the shadow guards with darth.. He is my best buddy and he helped me with my 3rd, 4th and 5th cities helping me to grow soon... I also remember just before I joined TBS or knew anyone in it... I was asked to stop TBS...
  4. gponraj

The Black Sheep

Nice one cai...
  5. gponraj

Walls

71 bps :o with great warriors like u around i prefer to be called a simmer...;) i was just saying it was very early.... PS.. If you dont like my thread u dont have to post in it...:P
  6. gponraj

Walls

just because there is a thread wall in other world does n't mean that we should have one here also... it is too early to be posting walls around....:P
  7. gponraj

Experienced players in upsilon

Just started to find out how many alliance in upsilon are run by experienced players.. Post here your grepolis experience...like other main world u play... your points.. bps.. battles fought and won or **** anythings that give idea of ur experience... :Pro:
  8. gponraj

Rate the player below you!

Calindar alliance 8/10 ocean 5/10 player rank 5/10 battle points 0/10 player past experience 0/10 total 18/50
  9. gponraj

Rate the player above

chatau points - 7/10 alliance - 5/10 bp - 5 /10
  10. gponraj

League of Erinyes

What's with the name anyway.... and no matter how big you are in other worlds it does not count here. you have to start over all again :Pro: and i like that name anyway....:P
  11. gponraj

League of Erinyes

HI My ingame name is gponraj. I am in south west of ocean 45. I have an intention of creating a very aggressive alliance with not more than 30. Looking for members in southern 45 and northern 46. I got some experience in gamma. We will be attacking the most. we are not interested in...
  12. gponraj

Rate the player above

xpoodot points 4/10 alliance 4/10 bp 6/10
  13. gponraj

Undefeated

44 cities without a loss not even a city swap... i love my cities...lol
  14. gponraj

Rate the player above

Hey ha twin brother... i love ur comments in kreger report.. thou u dont have to rep me back here... lol tommyfjh points : 9/10 bp: 5 /10 alliance : 8/10
  15. gponraj

Rate the player above

sorry echo but i really love to rate the guys just above u... gerdir points : (i know that u would not even care to look here) alliance : no comments cause i am in it too BP : 10/10 Rep : 3/10 (atleast i got something to put a low score on) gponraj The Black Sheep
  16. gponraj

Top 30 BP alliance: Current BP

can we have an update.. yogesh..
  17. gponraj

Rate the player above

xpoodog points: 3 alliance : 1 bp : 1 rep : 1
  18. gponraj

Rate the player above

tommyfjh points 8/10 alliance 9/10 bp 8/10 rep 8/10
  19. gponraj

Rate the player above

badharisme points : 4 alliance : 1 bp : 7 (nearly equal to his points) Rep : 8
  20. gponraj

Your first alliance

mine dark fire....