Search results

1. ...CANCER... alliance more impressive than they seem

Although in the top 12's there has been a couple brief posts saying how ...CANCER... is impressive to get rank 11, I don't think anyone really understands what else they have achieved 1. They are all in Ocean 9. 2. Through BP trading (it seems like they must have saved the x4 bp multipliers...
  2. News Report. Bunnies Unrest, Leader Leaves, Others Inactive.

Killer Bunnies seem to be in unrest after a leader in their alliance, and the WW organiser, Renegade Jae has left them and moved to their enemy, OSG. This has left their core islands infiltrated and our News Reporters have learned that in general they are having large internal problems. The...
  3. Wrong Info on Revamped Colonisation Tab

Bug Found: Wrong Info on Revamped Colonisation Tab Details: When you click on an anchor point to colonise, there is a revamped overlay recently created. On the top left there is an info button that you hover over and shows what buildings the city comes with. This list is wrong. It says you have...
  4. EN101 The Gardeners

The Gardeners Server EN101 Amisos Settings: REVOLT 1/1 (a little slow but we will thrive) Trade Speed 2 (goooood) BP is 7 days (pretty long - in this time we can all meet each other) Alliance Limit: 60 (target player count) What we're looking for 100% Simmers People who like big shiny cities...
  5. Statistics and Speculation on Coalitions for Wonders

So... with all the branches and pacts and coalitions going around on this world Can someone actually enlighten me on who the main pacts are for wonders, who is working together, and who is looking the strongest for them? I am going to "rank" them myself (more like list the statistics) - be...
  6. Pnp A Story of Betrayal, Backstabbing, Dirty Tactics and Noobs.

KANNERAK's POLITICS AND PROPAGANDA This Issue: A Story of Betrayal, Backstabbing, Dirty Tactics and Noobs There, and back again. In the new improvised version of The Hobbit, learn of the experience of the 9 of the Fellowship get betrayed by Euphorian players not once but twice before getting...
  7. Epic Reports

Well... who's got some? This world's been going on long enough for most players to have a couple nice reports up their sleeve
  8. Answered Trial Of The Slingers: Olous Community Award Threshold

Hi, So I have been playing on a couple worlds, and I noticed that on en96 Olous the threshold to get the Commuunity Awards is warped and really high. There is no way the community will reach the last threshold, even the second last, nor the third, and looking at the rate of increasing we may...
  9. If en100 was something different, what would you want?

Welcome to the en100 wishpage! Lol. It is grepolis' centenary - what time is better to do something different. Now, everyone is always throwing around different ideas but they are so specific only 3-4 people will comment on them. This won't get us anywhere. I have created a poll, check it out...
  10. Trash Talk

Already a lot of it on the top 12 thread so I figured I'd make it official ;)
  11. Premades?

Which premades are going into this world?
  12. Pre-Made - For Existing World - Give it a Try!

Hello all. Here I am, offering everyone passing by an opportunity that is pretty uncommon - looking to go strong very-late-game and even snag WW's if possible in the world en94 Mesembria The settings for this world are: Speed 1; Unit Speed 2 Alliance Cap 100 3 Day BP Revolt Morale - Active...
  13. Inactive Topic Limit on Stone Hail

Limit on Stone Hail - Idea for Grepolis Proposal: To implement a limit for how low buildings can be destroyed by attacking Catapults with the research Stone Hail (For every 10 cats survived in attack they destroy 1 building level research) Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the...
  14. Rate the Player Above

The game is simple: Just rate the player above you based on the following. Fill out the X's accordingly. Player: ______ Points: X/10 ABP: X/10 Total BP: X/10 Reputation: X/10 Overall: X/40 Additional - Alliance: X/10 Dunno how much use this will get considering the Mesembria forums are fairly...
  15. Newspaper Kannerak's Top 6

My definitely not bias, subjective view of the top 6 Alliances in en94 Mesembria! (Will be grouping sister alliances) Happy to hear other points of view and grumblings if your alliance isn't listed :D 1. Mayhem & Mayhem Incarnate Group Teamed with IA, these guys have been chomping through...