Search results

1. The Godmaker

Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

Float! FLOAT?!!! I ran out of favour to bolt your city so i sent a plague instead for that outrageous rating.
  2. The Godmaker

Wars of Pagasae

For those interested 12 out of the top 16 alliances have declared war on each other...
  3. The Godmaker

Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

You can't rate your own alliance in sink or swim and give it a swim. That's pretty obvious bias. Also you couldn't more obviously be saying HINT! HINT! on half of these
  4. The Godmaker

Wars of Pagasae

Tell that to your new buddies at the rim
  5. The Godmaker

Newspaper ISSUE 2 ~ The Weekly Pagasae ~

I'm liking this because I want to see another issue, but object to your biased and substandard reporting - what about the rest of the world eh?
  6. The Godmaker

Wars of Pagasae

Fear vs Soldiers of Destiny Result: Mass Defection and Annihilation of the Soldiers of Destiny
  7. The Godmaker

Newspaper ISSUE 1 ~ The Weekly Pagasae ~

Looking Forward to an update of this
  8. The Godmaker

Wars of Pagasae

When your intel is so screwed that you mistake two sister alliances for ones having a war
  9. The Godmaker

Pre-World Pagasae Discussion Thread

Haven't played in months but these settings look intresting ... let's see what happens ...
  10. The Godmaker

The Gathering Of Gods (EN 80)

doesnt mean i have to like it lol
  11. The Godmaker

Pre-World Rhammus Discussion Thread

is that us time or uk time or german time?
  12. The Godmaker

Venominium (en80)

Well this certainly won't be a boring world
  13. The Godmaker

New Alliance Recruiting - Peacekeepers

reason your ocean is safe is cos thats whre all the rimmed go ...
  14. The Godmaker

Ocean 36 recruitment

The betrayed has now disbanded, the remaining members will either join EXPLOIT, or will follow me and ben mealing soutwards to men of war
  15. The Godmaker

RUSE - World 80 Premade

if were having a graphics war gotta say the ruse banners llok slicker than venominiums
  16. The Godmaker

RUSE - World 80 Premade

i like da graphics :)
  17. The Godmaker

thank you people, itll be good to fight respectable oponents instead of the current murdurous backstabing rabble
  18. The Godmaker

The Gathering of Gods will be a restarting in world 80, with all my friends, its pretty obvious what were gonna do, so its dumb to keep rexplaining. However we would like to offer a hand out to anyone to come join us, please mail us inside a world where either me or some of my friends actually...
  19. The Godmaker

Pre-World Rhammus Discussion Thread

yep, and im bringing all my friends