Search results

1. Strong Players

the points can be a bit off for some of us weird kinky people that play under a different name each world too. nice to see you Silver Witch. (some of you know me as Battle Popit) Retired that name as I won with Silver a few games ago. I still bemoan that I had to quit on Kadjayuni that time...
  2. Strong Players

this must be where the noobs post. as old as some of you must be by now, just happy to see some of you still alive.
  3. Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

i'll pm you
  4. Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

is that the instrument in the background. the fat lady warming up is drowning it out. she is not ready to sing yet but i can hear her going through the scales. there is a reason that OV always says we don't want a Win, we are just here to play. no one is disappointed then.
  5. Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

joan has your number!
  6. Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

wow do you even have enough troops to kill 600 birs. are you even playing this world. i am sure Eligos players are trembling at your approach.
  7. Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

It seems that Ocean Veterans may have just blundered. Somehow they got themselves into a war with Eligos. That does not seem to be their style. They do not like to participate in wars usually. They view wars as a spectator sport. I guess they are going to have to be a participant now. It remains...
  8. Announcement Your friendly mod

that is not a bug. there are also islands in 099. check them out. there are ways to open an island up. and i have played a world that way. i was too busy to play it when it opened but knew i wanted to play later. you can sim along and use a little gold till you get about 60+ cities then come...
  9. Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

Coxwana looking over your location and how you are positioned i think you have a very decent chance of winning the world. That is unless someone else decides to take you on. Then you may still win. It will certainly be very hard to dislodge you or even make serious inroads to you on that rim...
  10. Gender disparity in Imbros

always wanted to start an all girls alliance. maybe have a few guys just to say we are not prejudiced. lol call it something like the Harpys and their Minions lol. would that be too degrading? been playing a long time. at one time i was practically the ONLY girl playing. only know one other...
  11. No Morale Experiment!

kadjayuni. glad to see you are still around. you old smack talker you. ha ha. hope u r doing well. you playing or just hassling those that do now?
  12. Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

i just saw the apes appear. Still PO'ed about Carphi, well go APE! think o65 is going to go a transformation quick. They are anti-Oceans Veterans. the action is intense i a can promise you. These guys seem to have it together. one of the OV that has not been with them long said. you hit them and...
  13. Ghost towns

click the little wheel button above the god pic. on the page that opens click restart and then check out your city.
  14. New Premade

they are only failing if you play to win. They may look at it as a success. What i have outlined above is a way to make maximum advantage the way the game is set up currently. most alliances only go half way with this plan. That creates a disaster. As far as i know this takes full advantage of...
  15. New Premade

i think we should form a new premade. this premade will be tailor fit to take full advantage of the new system of play that Inno has slowly forced us into. i want all defensive players. we will almost never attack an active player. Why should we? All members will be totally committed to the...
  16. The Eligos vs The Immortals

at this moment you are correct. the alarm is the reason for spam attacks, and it can be effective against the alarm. sometimes the choice becomes-- play with the alarm and suffer the spam or turn it off and risk a city. when i started there was no alarm. many feel they can not play without it...
  17. The Eligos vs The Immortals

unfortunately Grepolis has deteriorated to this. Because of WW most groups have learned that it is more beneficial to merge their way to the top. You merge and weed, repeat. you get to ww with the best possible position to plant your Islands in and with the best team possible. The individual...
  18. The Eligos vs The Immortals

it appear we have 4-5 groups in this world that are very good. they all have very hard cores and know what they are doing. i Have played with many of the players in various alliances here and i highly respect them all. It will be very interesting to see who comes out on top. I think it will take...
  19. Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

yep i just researched them. i noticed that they NEVER seem to attack any active player. They always seem to go after all inactives. they do seem to be ok defensively but they have no offense. If they can't get to an inactive player they sure have no problem with founding a city. They seem to...
  20. Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

you should keep a low profile. as soon as some of the serious groups there see you, they are gonna blow those noobs out of the way and come back there where you guys are cowering in the shadows and root you out. if the hub alliances were not keeping each other tied down i suspect Eligos 1,2,3...