Search results

1. 1saaa

trash talk

2. 1saaa

Newspaper Mylasa NEWSLETTER

Or papers deliberately shift and manipulate the facts to favour those who invest in the paper.
  3. 1saaa

Great job @well too bad. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see more papers on the forums. Maybe hitting up some leaders for interviews to may be a good way to improve?
  4. 1saaa

You mean someone else is doing a newspaper? Thank you so much :D
  5. 1saaa

trash talk

Thats why they couldn't get out.
  6. 1saaa

trash talk

Bad practise to tag someone in your post @Sunfyre. You give them a mini heart attack. I hope @NutsNBoltz sorts you out. @Mole man 420 and @Grepo Chuckey are gonna be waiting for a while yet ;)
  7. 1saaa

trash talk

MRA gang is sponsored by raid shadow legends.
  8. 1saaa

trash talk

Being in a situation where you can rely on nothing is excellent :) I commend you :D
  9. 1saaa

trash talk

Don't blame #NoHonourNuts. Look in the mirror.
  10. 1saaa

trash talk

Looks like my vm curse has returned. Should have given you a guys heads up ;)
  11. 1saaa

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

I don't believe I am the one pointing this out. the golden collective. Need more be said?
  12. 1saaa

Top 12 v2

I'm more talking about the people who are somehow able to log on for one second do 30 burst snipes and then log off again in the middle of there timezone. I'm talking about 30 attacks and recalls in one second to get that perfect backsnipe on an enemy nuke. Anyone who tries to justify cheating...
  13. 1saaa

Top 12 v2

Who cares if someone blatantly breaks rules ruining the fun for everyone else? Get over it.
  14. 1saaa

Top 12 v2

Considering one of the cartel alliances had some real magicians I find the idea of bucks getting booted from them for 'magic' hard to believe. Anyway. I don't know bucks well but I don't really think botting is his style and if it was even Inno would have got him by now.
  15. 1saaa

Top 12 v2

Obviously someone isn't in our discord server ;)
  16. 1saaa

Errors Amended

Don't listen Hyperdarox. I heard he can't even plant potatoes :O I 100% care though <3
  17. 1saaa

Maxi kicked

Using memes on the externals. smh. They're coarse and rough and they get everywhere. You should be ashamed ;)
  18. 1saaa

trash talk

After we took yours there were a few less ;)
  19. 1saaa

trash talk

#nohonournuts spouting propaganda. Free range potatoes in 55!
  20. 1saaa

Newspaper Occasional papers - A potatoes outlook - What was meant to be en early days paper

I also contacted P & L but they did not respond to my questions :( World Analysis Right now this world has three major powers and two alliances worth watching. Let me explain what I mean. A major power is a team that can pose an immediate threat and has a major influence on world politics...