Search results

1. Trash Talk

Lol sorry but iam not gonna spend 1 sek on you littel toy, get into the game, and feel my nice way of handling pressure.
  2. Trash Talk

lol you are funny, dident run and newer had, i was only on the other server for the gold, and was thinking about stay, but it was not the real NOOBs just a funny copy, so gave my citys away, and left as i said to the leaders i wood when i joint in. so get your fakta strait, before you look more...
  3. Trash Talk

4. Trash Talk

and after les than 48 houres in INDY some of them get the hell out agin, ore loosing citys, Indy are bleeding citys now, but when littel Davy coms around i guess he we tell us all its a part of the big plan ;-) ups what happend on the US server, one more indy crash, whit the same leadership.
  5. Top 12 Top 12

LOL Kal you stil dont get it, the war is more alive than ewer, its us aginst Indy, stronger than ewer, now Indy has to fight whitin the ally as well, and we lost some ded wight. its all good.
  6. Top 12 Top 12

if you dont se it maks all your terories fall apart, then i just stop the diskussion hire, lol but it wont save him, this is a total new server
  7. Top 12 Top 12

Kal before you make a total fool out of your self, stackattack are a member of indy now!!!!!
  8. Top 12 Top 12

Kal when 80 % of the playres leave, they are running yes but not from an enemy, but from bad leaders, and if you count your battelskills in revolts hmmm i got news for you you need to land cs as well and i dident se that happen, say hello to stack from me, he blockt me after he lost his third...
  9. Top 12 Top 12

Just to make it clear, ther was no deal whit Indy before the break, no deal after, and ther will newer be one, Panora was broken for one reson, it was a MRA whit a shitty leadership, 2-3 push at the right time and it went down.
  10. Indies have landed.. Well.. some of them..

come on guys, we are playing a friendly game, head to head ingame then you find out ;-)
  11. Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

Yep you are right, you are more than an alliance. "you are food"
  12. Noobs. Communication to the outside world

Right on brother :rolleyes:
  13. The Hall of The Fallen

yep
  14. Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

LOL this server will be fun:cool:
  15. Newspaper Grepolis Times: Pagasae Edition First Issue

Lol the only way that gonna happen, are if sombuddy grow a pair, and og dont se that comming soon:cool:
  16. Noobs. Communication to the outside world

stop whining RAY work harder.:D
  17. Noobs. Communication to the outside world

update Co-op 0 Noobs 13 but one co-op player fighting back, maby ther is hope for the biggest MRA i ever seen:D
  18. Noobs. Communication to the outside world

update Co-Op 0 NOOBS 11 First CO-OP player sitting in the rim :rolleyes:
  19. Noobs. Communication to the outside world

sorry opdate 0-10 now:cool:
  20. Noobs. Communication to the outside world

Nop i dont lead this time, just walking around whit a big stick.:rolleyes: