Search results

1. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

Wow this thread couldn't be more off topic than it is... i like it hahahahha CHAOS!!!!
  2. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

So much argument. Can't we all just hug and get along :p
  3. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

Troll. RHO was won by amazing players and nothing else. This world though... has not played out so well... everyone is on holiday bar a few.
  4. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

Your time will come, blah blah blah... man i'm sick of saying that... expect for you sloth... your my friend i think your pretty cool.
  5. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

No it is the opposite way really isnt it..you bullies qoq keep beating us up in our ocean.. its pretty upsetting stuff. I might have to tell my mum on you guys soon for hurting our feelings.
  6. abdera horrible performance atm

:-) sometimes happens to me as well.
  7. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

I feel bad now, for not noticing you noticed... Does this make me inconsiderate towards your emotions? Maybe people in EN are all nasty and evil like you say.. :( dam i was trying so hard to be nice as well.
  8. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

Wow i have 34ls.. there all polished and shinny though. I keep them in my harbor to admire, such nice boats.
  9. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

Guys... sorry you feel like this.. i can give you all hugs if it will make things better, (there good hugs) I gave sloth a hug.. he didn't notice though...but he strangely feels better about life regardless.
  10. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

lol thanks for the negative rep as well who ever you are. " Thread: Sink or Swim+Discussion better and better and fair,try to post smth appropriate"
  11. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

WHAT!! You mean your not suppose to defend with LS.... oh man... :(
  12. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

lol 6 posts and already neg rep.... its ok.. it gets better here.. honest..
  13. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

I miss you.. just saying.
  14. Newspaper Gander Through Abdera

lol to true, so many holiday makers in EN and simmers. A lot of our best have left because of it. To many empty accounts in for the ride, forcing large accounts to leave due to no team work. Nice to see everyone is starting to mold now and start to consider we may actually need to fight to win...
  15. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

lol +1 respect so true, was thinking the same thing when it all unfolded.
  16. When does the Gold Run out EN?

As an Ex-En member from the start i can tell you most of the team are just highly highly active. Little gold is spent, they are just simply the best players in the game simple.
  17. The World Is Won

Ha.. harden up Blaze you sore looser... you tried to pull all the back stabbing tricks in the book and it back fired on you... I always want to win mate its my nature.. just take your defeat humbly and back into the dark corner you came out of. :-) Happy New Year everyone. To the rest of NT...
  18. The World Is Won

lol.. :-)
  19. The World Is Won

Hergy Hergy come one come all, EAN59 Nicaea has being won by Independent a mongrel bread alliance weeks out from the Wonders starting of the best team players in the land. Congratulations to everyone involved. They could not have done it without there allies Pure Death & Spartan Empire.
  20. World Wonders

Only hours out, things are tight, will Independent gain victory of this world. Or will Toon and co take a city in time on a wonder island stopping this victory. And where is Im Blaze loosing 10 cities in the last few days? 6 of 7 wonders built.