Search results

1. kyleli

Top 12 Of Tegea

You never used GREPOINTEL? Dafaq? Literally has been my go to tool ever since en08...
  2. kyleli

Top/Flop Players of Tegea

Flop: Kyleli Running out of food. Going to starve to death. pls feed bunny.
  3. kyleli

Top 12 Of Tegea

Pretty much... they came and contacted us too. What is this Hugging MRA-ness?
  4. kyleli

Top 12 Of Tegea

Looks like Bedtime Squad hopped on with the VC MRA... does this mean theres 4 VCs now? We need to hire an exterminator. ;)
  5. kyleli

Buying or Selling

Alliance 55 has no relationship with Wolf Pack. :eek:
  6. kyleli

Top 12 Of Tegea

On their profiles it says "Recruitment is highly selective." Something seems... off about that. :eek:
  7. kyleli

Top 12 Of Tegea

I think you've got a few things wrong with that, Nori is focused on o44... Wolf Pack is a premade focused on o55 ;) We're the ones winning this ocean.
  8. kyleli

Just me or does this feel... slow?

Yeah, dropped from #2 to #40 ;-;
  9. kyleli

Yeah I know its a joke... its literally 160 BP, was being sarcastic. I don't use gold though, too poor :(
  10. kyleli

This is honestly the best I ever expect to ever reach in any world on grepolis... I shall tell my grandchildren of this day. I was #2 on attackers. Huzzah.
  11. kyleli

Top 12 sink or swim

Anyone know any good bodyguards for hire? No reason at all.
  12. kyleli

Top 12 Of Tegea

Well thats MRAs for you, speed 1 worlds are typically full of simmers.
  13. kyleli

I'm going to guess walls are going to be pretty important to give you a tiny few seconds to save atleast a few units ;)
  14. kyleli

Dang! Let me in on some of that ;) Where do I start investing?
  15. kyleli

Don't change it! It can be all of our... little secrets. Edit: Actually now that I mention it, I totally just realized that for the speed result on every single world's forum it says -1, -2, -3 etc. while all other parameters have a space between their hyphen and number. This bothers me as a...
  16. kyleli

Hehe yeah I know, but I just noticed that the world description says Speed -6 not Speed - 6
  17. kyleli

Is it just me or does this world feel underwhelming for 6x speed? Lets hope they didnt do -6 speed ;)
  18. kyleli

Top 12 Of Tegea

Morale: Inactive. THE CHEESE STRATS ARE GONE!
  19. kyleli

Top 12 sink or swim

I take it you don't like playboy huh.
  20. kyleli

Top 12 Of Tegea

"That Guy"