Search results

1. mungus1974

Dracarys vs. Everybody

Imagine using skill and gold :)
  2. mungus1974

Dracarys vs. Everybody

By competition you mean NAP or pact with everyone? It is much fun to fight against the whole world than to eat inactive, trust me. Plus imagine how hard it is to fill up the wonders when you are only 50-60 against the whole world, no gold can help you there, you need to plan it and outsmart the...
  3. mungus1974

Dracarys vs. Everybody

Yes sure :)
  4. mungus1974

Dracarys vs. Everybody

I was just a guest over there and i had b00ls to drop in the middle of their ocean really late. took so many cities, never lost 1. I was there just to show that we can play any speed. What is wrong with you all people talking about speed??? The reason we want to play speed 1 is because we can...
  5. mungus1974

Dracarys vs. Everybody

Summer on the way, someone has to work especially after last year. When summer pass we can talk
  6. mungus1974

Dracarys vs. Everybody

You are right about that :) You know how good he is. He is on call but summer coming not the perfect time to start now. How are you anyway, all good?
  7. mungus1974

Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

You need to raise your hand before you speak about The Syndicate. Ask Erik if he is still around he will explain in details :) Btw speed world has nothing to do with the team strength. Is ranga1 still here? Hi Ares
  8. mungus1974

Best War in GREPOLIS HISTORY

Hi did not lose, he run away like a chicken :D
  9. mungus1974

Best War in GREPOLIS HISTORY

Lap dog number 1, chill out :) First you need your master to say jump, then you jump :) That world was the biggest slaughter in Grepo history. Choose you next words carefully, have in mind there is shortage of toilet paper in the world now :D
  10. mungus1974

Trashtalk

You won worlds because you cuddle with everyone, that`s why :D :D :D First sign of trouble you run like a chicken(remember what happened to your 23 alliances coalition when you fought TS in Emp, 1.2k players against 70? ) and then Gigli or whatever was the name you ghosted just because you had...
  11. mungus1974

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

It does not make any sense because it was not written for you. The one i quoted will explain
  12. mungus1974

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Yes, pact with one and kill the other one, then do the same again :D :D :D You saw first hand how its done to kill everyone from day one :D :D :D
  13. mungus1974

Best Team Ever Assembled?

Tell Leolis and Balrog, they are rich as small countries. I use all my money on you know what :D :D :D
  14. mungus1974

Those forums are quiet enough, i must comment :D
  15. mungus1974

LOL, he was always spectator even when he was playing :D He likes to watch :D
  16. mungus1974

Is Ranga playing there?
  17. mungus1974

Domination Endgame Concept Feedback

Dumbo again and again put this in your simple brain: Troops speed have nothing to do with world speed!!!
  18. mungus1974

No worries Vyara, you know we will find a way to win even with this new end game :D Problem is that is giving simmers more and fighters even less.
  19. mungus1974

LOL, really? We won the last world with with 23 to 1 conquered against lost cities fighting entire world over 1.2k players from day one. And we built all 7 wonders with only 3.3k cities against 10k cities coalition in record time. Can you please explain to me if new end game was on how the...
  20. mungus1974

Welcome to SimCity. One of the worst ideas i ever heard about the end game. After 7 years of thinking this is the best solution you come up with? No wonder this game dying. We won the last world controlling 20% of cities in the world, building all 7 wonders, playing against entire server from...