Still waiting, this is uncharacteristic! o_O
  2. Top 12

Some people never learn...
  3. Top 12

Haha goodbye plague cuties
  4. Trash Talk

So, when is TF ghosting (again)?
  5. This World

Hahaha 7 tries to take a gold farmer's city and needing an entire alliance to take it. TP isn't winning this world, that's a certainty.
  6. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Aww, someone is triggered... You're making whole lotta assumptions there, James. Who is the LTS part about though lol. Making sure your attack cities aren't easily wiped by counters should be obvious too wouldn't it? Or is it because I revolted you haha.
  7. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Cute.
  8. Top 12

Another world, another MRA, another group of idiots founding rockies just to stay on top lmao
  9. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Good top 12 1saaaa, thanks for the effort!
  10. Trash Talk

Rename as remembrance talk lol
  11. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Very good read, with some well-crafted maps and educated guesses. Thanks for the effort!
  12. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Lol ok?
  13. Trash Talk

When you PM someone who dropped from an alliance saying Then almost immediately follow up with Lets take a pause here to laugh already. Ok let's go on. 8 hours later, without receiving a reply you fish again Cute. then you try to fish some more when you finally get a reply Ready to laugh...
  14. Trash Talk

This world is done already lmao.
  15. Top 10 Alliances

Some very good reads and interesting rumors. I am from the doctrine where information is key, and having these insights from other alliances and oceans is very much appreciated. Might give my two cents in the near future, but my forte is in intelligence gathering rather than sharing ;) Keep up...
  16. World Chat

Why is there no **** talk thread lol
  17. Top 10 Alliances

Kinky
  18. Trash Talk

Daddy's CC is maxed out lol
  19. Top 10 Alliances

Cheers, looking forward to it
  20. Top 10 Alliances

I'm the most active simmer lol