Search results

1. DAZBART

EN87 Join.

Liking the forward thinking count me in guys
  2. DAZBART

Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

??? Ats supposed to be a comeback,at jus shows how dumb you really are,the money you plow into this e you could go get a proper gaming pc and play a real mmo good graphic game but iv a feeling your brain aint ready to comprehend this yet,look forward to the year the penny drops,will prob make...
  3. DAZBART

Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Sink or swim,more like rich and dumb or poor and skilled,not that you guyz goin round pretending to be somethin are to blame,tis grepo itself with its greed ruined the game,would be funny if you guyz was dropped into ocean with a bag of the gold you used,then play sink or swim lolol
  4. DAZBART

The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

None of us here are newbies hence the world we are in,we need not a descussion about these said changes as only move to be made is let them put in ww era and then we ignore,we have the power to keep world way we want it as long as all alliances are reading from same hym sheet,some alliances here...
  5. DAZBART

The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

same as above,for my voice im also against implementing ww era or any type of end game,many in it has invested gold and alot of time to settings you guyz started and to move the goalposts now at this stage would be bang out of order
  6. DAZBART

Top 12 Alliances

Krypteia,,,,,,,,,wierd,,,,,that was same name as my ole enemies fro Tau en19,not same players though,still strange though to hear that name again
  7. DAZBART

Top 12 Alliances

with regards to the alliance academy or "II" remark,des will probably know of this as i dont think iv been in 1 outer forum without seeing him there somewhere lol,think hes a outer forum addict,if you look to world Ialysos,there you all got conned into thinking that all alliances that make...
  8. DAZBART

Top 12 Alliances

The world knew many months ago you guyz we all together and what actually did that give you,a head count of about 200,,,,,,for a world that isnt much,but instead of the rest of the world coming together and going against you to bring a restored balance they/we pacted/napt with you and allowed...
  9. DAZBART

Top 12 Alliances

To EN n Co,Great work guyz,you played a blinda here,48 hr massacre,well coorded,thought out n played
  10. DAZBART

2.56 Discussion Thread

lol likes the new bunny sig matt,pretty cool
  11. DAZBART

Top 12 Alliances

my thoughts exactly,really cant see any point in the majority of leaderboard being pacted,wierdest world ever,dont think they will get any rep from this world,do they think in future they will be able to show "badges" off and players wont remember quite how they was won lol,Epic Fail guyz,nice...
  12. DAZBART

Ally, War, Disband

lol havent none of you noticed yet Eviction Notice Jaguar Warriors Musketeers are together,wake up guyz the rest hasnt a look in
  13. DAZBART

Important The First Competition - Recommendations?

wat a strange world,have never been in 1 before where world top 3 is pacted or nap and then take out the smaller alliances,guud luck with that guyz lol
  14. DAZBART

Sink, Swim or Float

not a bad frame of mind Mazza,very positive for a change
  15. DAZBART

Sink, Swim or Float

since i came back i see gold seems to be the biggest part of a players skill,big shame,i remember a world where the players was able to say they won and got were they did with no gold,seems them dayz are now gone,let the battles of the fattest wallet begin :-p
  16. DAZBART

Milestones of Ialysos

face palm,enjoy arguing with yourself if you wish,laters
  17. DAZBART

Milestones of Ialysos

30 + players does not really make a mra friend,if players was taken in from any area then granted but 98 percent has come from our own ocean so if your only dislike is that alliances are there to recruit then i take it you are not in an alliance then yes ;-p
  18. DAZBART

Milestones of Ialysos

me thinks you are on hit list for many a player blackspike,good luck with your growth lol
  19. DAZBART

Top 12 Black knights

Been out of Grepo for couple of yrs,I see the banter hasn't changed much lol,still much ado about mra alliances, i come from world Tau which has finally ceased to exist with the winners krypterya or sumit like that took the thrown,they was biggest mra alliance I have seen,with shear mass nbrs...
  20. DAZBART

Disband

yeah you too, when i first saw an alliance disbanded i thought it was the dirtiest underhand trick going,but am glad since my eyes have been opened on why this move is necessary