Search results

1. I wanna .....

I wanna make an alliance too!!! Just need a COOL :cool: name. An alliance of one, but I'll make make an exception if I choose your name for the alliance. That way there will be no disagreements (I'll kick the other member within 1 minute of joining). Everyone will do as they are told, no...
  2. Pacts ???

Pacts, who and why?? , or perhaps to save some face, just the number of pacts you have. I don't understand the incessant need to pact, especially on the rim, and with so many alliances... While most have finally figured how to hide it on their alliance link, they are still there, is it...
  3. Newspaper The rim reveiw

Ok, so we have A.A. , great job by the way, and I think we still have a newspaper... How about some rim reports? In O46 there is one very large alliance, compared to the rest. The Dark Knights -total points 404491 - 80 members - fighter points 85151 Federation Kanai Empire - total...
  4. Pnp Merges to be, or should be

Butter , Biscuits and Tasty Delights
  5. Milestones Invites

Come on people, I only have about 10 invites. I want 50, so I can get it added to the milestones. It probably my best chance and category to make the list.. LOL
  6. Winds of change

Take a step outside your city walls.... What do you see, a bright sunny sky or storm clouds on the horizon? What do you feel, a nice warm summers breeze, or the icy grip of a storm approaching? What is your polis doing, tending their chores, or buttoning down the hatches? How about...
  7. Alliance ??

Will there be any alliance worthwhile, and not made from from failed players in other worlds. A quick stat check of the top alliances in my ocean(55), shows nothing other than a bunch of 2-3 k players from 2-6 worlds. As this will be my first conquest world, it would be good to have a few...