Search results

1. Population from Thermal Baths

Cant seem to remember and find anywhere so here it goes... Suppose I am at farm level 35 (minimum required for thermal baths) .. Will I have a greater population if I Build up farm to 45 and then build thermal baths, or is it equal when I have farm level 35, I build thermal baths.. and then...
  2. Conquest world - Conquer

In a conquest world .. suppose i send a CS from my city A ... Now , i wanted to send support troops from my city B but i made a mistake and they will reach earlier than landing from A (and i cannot cancel it, its greater than 10 min)... Can you please tell me what would happen if i am unable...
  3. Reporting abuses

Hi, Just want to know ... if a person calls me and idiot in a message to me (message has just this one word) .. With the title: yeah get those built so i can take them out -- excellent -- see ya tomorrow chump .. (calling me a chump too) .. And another message titled : you must be the...
  4. Compensation Weekend

It is given for the compensation event on this weekend that we will get 20% reduction in buildings and units time .... So my question is ... will we be given compensation regardless when the order, for say, construction of building was given or will be that the units and buildings that you...
  5. Ghosting of Inactive Player

I need to know for how much days should a player need to remain inactive(ie not login to his account) for his city to go ghost assuming hes not a premium user.. Please tell exact no. of days
  6. Mythical Unit Award

World - Hyperborea (EN45) In Game Name - helliswell Have check the Known Bugs List - Yes Have you cleared Caches and cookies - Yes Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone - Yes Have you tried a different connection - Yes Full Version or Mobile Version - Full...
  7. How to Multiquote

I searched it in advanced forum .. yet cant find it so here it is ... How do you multiquote in forums ?? ... please tell its not a joke .. And full details please ... Step by Step (Visual aids will be appreciated) :) Regards
  8. Inactive Topic Support Transfer

This is for Improvement Section Proposal : You are allowed to transfer your support troops from one city to another without calling them back to your own city first. Have you checked DNS /PSI list? : I went through all rejected ideas. Also checked DNS list . This idea has not been...
  9. How to Rep/ Derep

I am relatively new to forum and would like to know how to rep or derep a person or his comments . Please tell so because i have not been able to find it out myself .
  10. Grepolympics Shop

I have a question that after the grepolympics are over ... will the shop be still there afterwards so that we can save laurels and use them later or do we have to use them during the grepolympics only . Admins/mods please respond ! :)
  11. Passed Construction time of Buildings

This is for improvement section Proposal : Rather than just allowing gold to be used to cut construction time of buildings in half , resources should also be allowed to be used to do the same. Reason : This is because not everyone has access to gold (especially let say students/teens , etc.)...