Search results

1. daizan

Worth coming back

I still see no world for savages, where you can only grow through conquest of other players, where founding cities and conquering ghost towns is disallowed. Inno still have not learned competition and fear of elimination is what will generate the most use of gold. smh.
  2. daizan

Player's Council Discussion Thread

The main issue for me was people strategizing on how to best set their alliances up geographically in time for world wonders at the start of servers. This led to redonkulous amount colonizing and alliances trying to consolidate their cores instead of invading other oceans to take down rival...
  3. daizan

Slyther/n - Speed 2 Conquest World

If they can do Hyperborea, they can do away with colonising and ghost taking altogether, have a conquests only world, if that happens I will be here otherwise I do not see this happening. World where only way to grow is by taking other players cities will redeem this game for a lot of people.
  4. daizan

I am not sure I will be playing Grepolis anymore mate, I just don't see how we can take down alliances without rimming players, with players encouraged to colonise more and more its an endless task when conquests are limited by city slots. They will be spawning up cities faster than we can earn...
  5. daizan

Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

There's no making some people happy, lol. Players demanding revolt shut up already.
  6. daizan

you should be glad Grepolis is declining

I guess that's why they trying to turn this game more and more like FoE, I am having second thoughts about starting an alliance again.
  7. daizan

Colony Ship Research Change Discussion Thread

Basically eliminating any chance of rimming a player at the beginning of a server. Implement that kind of sh.. on a world I start in, I am outta here.
  8. daizan

Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

Not gonna work mate, no diplomacy means no friends, no agreements, no allegiances. Giving anyone a pass that is not in your own alliance is huge mistake, if there is another good alliance on the server players will jump ship soon as they have disagreements with leadership. When that happens scum...
  9. daizan

Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

This part is very admirable.
  10. daizan

I highly doubt we can compete with your determination or your team, so worry not about us but those who are playing under new names from what I understand they took your last crown. If we do end up on the same server I would appreciate if you did not send agents my way as I do like giving new...
  11. daizan

Trash Talk

Low morale drivers? Isn't that where you originise a whole op to take just one city, the one where if you are good enough you can rim a player within a month? Sounds like you have found a way to work around Morale mate, good for you. Now bugger off and go colonize another city, and thank the...
  12. daizan

Trash Talk

I think you will find out you are wrong about that mate, with morale in effect half of your big players will not be able to attack half of the players that attack them. The bigger you get the harder it will become, while those simming and with numbers on their side will continuously internalise...
  13. daizan

Trash Talk

Sounds like my kind of alliance than, its shame you probably have no space for me just like you don't have space in your alliance name. :D
  14. daizan

Trash Talk

I agree with you mostly but the cap is too small here, all the top alliances in grepo past had 80-90 players. You seem to have only good things to say about ThePlague so its quite obvious who the LAELAPS are hugging.
  15. daizan

EN100 Old Timers Only

Lucky for you bruv looks like they are going to give some speed server, so we won't be their to rival you.
  16. daizan

optimuch1 why are you in that shadows MRA? Guys no Venom team has ever built world wonders, don't expect that to change, we are about ABP, not moving resources.
  17. daizan

We want a new server (Please)

Three premades looking for the same settings now is Baudin Toolan gonna make it happen?
  18. daizan

Top 12 Top 12

...or go find a graveyard no one talks there.
  19. daizan

Top 12 Top 12

What would you know about me? you just made your account in March 2017, which means you either got banned for cheating once already and needed new account or you were too much of a douche first time around you needed to refresh your rep. Not good, not good. And please go back edit where you from...
  20. daizan

Top 12 Top 12

This is too funny. Apparently, the big boys don't play speed 2, the real gamers are on the speed servers. When the cat's away the mice will play. Morales the main issue here, not the speed.