Search results

1. Helike Rumour Mill

Welcome to the 'Helike Rumour Mill' Everyone loves a good juicy rumour, True or not the gossip wagon churns on! So pull up a seat around the mill and spread the latest bit of hearsay! Keep it to Helike alliance/player Rumours involving ingame activities, statements such as "I heard a Rumour...
  2. Not a Bug Nereids Bug

Helike Nereids token 1 hour 30% reduction unlike previous, this token doesnt appear to spread the effect from one city onto others, is this a recent change? apparently it only works on the city its cast on, can we at least confirm that is true?
  3. app alarm delay

app is sending alarm push notification many many minutes after attack which doesnt help if you are sub 10 minutes of any attack
  4. Carphi Rumour Mill

Welcome to the 'Carphi Rumour Mill' Everyone loves a good juicy rumour, True or not the gossip wagon churns on! So pull up a seat around the mill and spread the latest bit of hearsay! Keep it to Carphi alliance/player Rumours involving ingame activities, statements such as "I heard a...
  5. The Future of Events

This is aimed more at the tokens/coins you get as part of mixing ingredients/collecting feed/assasinating etc. while it is nice to receive Myth units as a reward, they seriously upset the balance of the game (for once in favour of the attacker) when you can receive 20+ manti with one...
  6. Wish List Hephaestus

do not suggest list - yeh its on there but hell this is cool Powers- Pandora's Box- A random positive/negative spell is cast on target city Forge- Boosts sharp type attacks by 10% Xanthos streams- Incoming Naval Attacks are slowed by 10% (as with hades only works if cast in the first 10% of...
  7. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Ok ladies and gentleman here is the nitty gritty, The sink or swim thread is great for the start of a world but eventually a solid Top 12 ranking breakdown tops all. Without further ado, i shall start: 1 Unwritten Legacy there is no doibt that this is a collection of good/great players...
  8. AC04's Auto Updating Maps

Here are Ac04's auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes. If there are any problems with the maps, please let Ac04 know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread...
  9. Fist and Digi's Premade

The premade someone cool had a prophecy about is finally happening...... EN86-Carphi Finer Details Pacts: zero, absolutely none. not even a non aggression pact. WW- yes, Just one. to annoy the rest of you, so if you want a crown join someone else. Joining requirements - I know enough...
  10. Wish List Endgame alternative

Supremacy/Domination after the world hits the same requirements as the current WW's do the endgame switches to Supremacy/Domination Victory Conditions Alliance Controls x% of the Servers cities (I was thinking as an example 80% of total active cities 5k+Polis Points) for at least a month...
  11. Name And Shame

Simple idea and awesome for conversation Name and shame someone for their acts, be it stupidity, foul tactics or simply bad form (dishonour) I will start, because it was a certain player that inspired me to start this thread Randall1971 For self killing troops for abp/CP. probably...
  12. :O Dethroned!

HAIL KING SKULLY, LONG LIVE THE KING https://forum.en.grepolis.com/memberlist.php?order=desc&sort=reputation&pp=30
  13. Inactive Topic Foreign troop- Mobilisation tax

Proposal: A reduction in a cities resource production when foreign troops are stationed within. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? no, i haven't Reason: Stacking a city should have its...
  14. Epic reports

I did this in Calydon and was a great laugh! basically post reports you find epic, for whatever reason: Awesome BP gain Hilarious Situation funny Dumb as heck! Let me kick off with my best bp gain so far, probably been better but gotta set some standard! a bit more luck and......
  15. I need a nerd!

Would it be possible for someone to track how much data Grepolis (browser version) uses per hour? in mb/gb please. My internet is heavily restricted per month so it would be nice to know how much it uses :)
  16. Taras- Not so premade

not enough attention paid as most people in taras have an alliance, but if you want a bit of fun on the rim of a speed 3 conquest no morale world... click me for wonders beyond belief... looking for seasoned players preferable to total newbs, but willing to work with someone who wants to...
  17. The Gentleman

If anyone knows me they will know exactly what kind of alliance this will be :D no pacts, no caring, no stress and plenty of mischief. sadly my time of taking fresh new players and making then into decent players are gone (not enough interest) but hell that could change! if you wanna know...
  18. Forced Loyalty

activated, looted farm once and no mood drop - win looted again and lost 3 farms - wounded your perks are bad, and you should feel bad world- taras en82 formats are for conformists
  19. So, I return ;)

Ok, I am playing Taras. I am long time out of the game though, and recognise hardly anyone. before i select direction i would like to know who is where :) Viva la Harkonnen etc:supermad::eek::rolleyes:(D)(SW):Pro:
  20. Old dog... new tricks

Can anyone link me to a good place to learn all the new things in this game since maybe a year + ago seriously out of practice :D :D :D